Notices

Old 11 Sep 21, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Elmhurst 5 View Post
having never stay on site as we thought it way too expensive and have always stayed in villas. I know you will love it with all the space and bedrooms that you get with a Villa. Having your own pool is just great and the children will have such fun.
I'm actually really looking forward to it! (I mean if we don't go in May, 100% it will be a villa next)
Just the thought of having our own space and pool! That and I can fill the cupboards and fridge with American snacks 😂
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 21, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
I am really happy with the pricing so fingers crossed for us both!

Someone has to be first out there! Do you feel excited? I am usually a lot more excited by now though so it's a bit sad 😔
I do actually! Probably not as much as normal but feeling hopeful. We’ll have to see where we stand around Christmas I guess but things can only get better… right? Xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
I do actually! Probably not as much as normal but feeling hopeful. We’ll have to see where we stand around Christmas I guess but things can only get better… right? Xx
Hopefully 🤞🏻😬😍
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

The borders opening news has suddenly made me feel really excited! (How I usually feel after we have booked a holiday)!

I can actually start planning and buying things, with my heart in it!

I had such a crappy day today, mowed my lawn and ruined my white trainers in the process. I don't usually have to do this stuff but Michael is away so needs must and just feeling a bit crappy (woman's pain stuff) so this is totally the news I needed to cheer me up!

Hopefully time will start flying by! 😁

Old 21 Sep 21, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I think I remember that photo from FB ... didn't it set off a craze and then there were loads of them? It'll be lovely to see the same photo recreated again.

Your trip sounds wonderful, I'm really looking forward to following along. I hope you're feeling a bit better today than yesterday xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 21, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Roll on May planning! Only 7 months to go
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 21, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Holidaylover19
VIP Dibber

Holidaylover19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Enjoyed reading this!

I'd love to stay in a villa again. Haven't done that since 2008 when I stayed in one off the 192 with family. I was fairly young so remember the pool and getting stuck in the Disney room which isn't cool when you're 14 years old
Holidaylover19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 21, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I think I remember that photo from FB ... didn't it set off a craze and then there were loads of them? It'll be lovely to see the same photo recreated again.

Your trip sounds wonderful, I'm really looking forward to following along. I hope you're feeling a bit better today than yesterday xx
Yes it seemed to 😂
It's definitely going to be very different next time! 🙂
Thank you x
Old 24 Oct 21, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Roll on May planning! Only 7 months to go
I'm so excited already! 😍
Old 24 Oct 21, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Holidaylover19 View Post
Enjoyed reading this!

I'd love to stay in a villa again. Haven't done that since 2008 when I stayed in one off the 192 with family. I was fairly young so remember the pool and getting stuck in the Disney room which isn't cool when you're 14 years old

Oh no! How did you get stuck? 🙈
I was scared at first but now I'm really looking forward to staying in a villa. It will definitely be different but the kids might really love it and then our Disney holidays will change forever 😂