Notices

Old 28 Apr 21, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida1972
Excited about Disney

So happy to read this 🙂
It all sounds fantastic, I’ve read all you previous trip reports, we have twin girls aged 16 and we are opting for 2 adjoining rooms for our next trip, mainly for our sanity 😉
Florida1972 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 21, 06:23 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Florida1972 View Post
So happy to read this 🙂
It all sounds fantastic, I’ve read all you previous trip reports, we have twin girls aged 16 and we are opting for 2 adjoining rooms for our next trip, mainly for our sanity 😉
Thanks for reading So much easier when the kids are younger
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 21, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Frankie & gang
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks George for posting your pre-trippie. I’ve really missed reading people’s plans & it’s a step in the right direction.
I’ll enjoy reading the changes. As the holiday planner I too check, change etc
Old 29 Apr 21, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

What a fab trip you have planned. I’ve read all your others so I’m sure I’ll be following along with this one!

We are still hanging onto our August trip this year, let’s see how that pans out but I’ve got a bit of defiant streak running through me at the moment and feeling the need stick two fingers up at covid and go. But who knows wether that’ll happen? 🤷🏻🤞🏼

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 21, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Frankie & gang View Post
Thanks George for posting your pre-trippie. I’ve really missed reading people’s plans & it’s a step in the right direction.
I’ll enjoy reading the changes. As the holiday planner I too check, change etc
Knowing there will be changes Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
What a fab trip you have planned. I’ve read all your others so I’m sure I’ll be following along with this one!

We are still hanging onto our August trip this year, let’s see how that pans out but I’ve got a bit of defiant streak running through me at the moment and feeling the need stick two fingers up at covid and go. But who knows wether that’ll happen? 🤷🏻🤞🏼

Kat
I hope you get to go. I still think there’s a chance
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 21, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

We always seemed to be there the same time as you in May as it was our favourite time, but 2022 is a change for us to. Just booked today for Christmas 2022 (yeah, happy dance!)

Your trip reports are always so great 😀
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 21, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
katebush95
VIP Dibber

Mobile

It sounds like a great trip and you are so organised already! We’ve just booked for November 2022 and haven’t really planned anything yet as it still seems so far away 😫

Glenbrook Villa April 2009
Highgrove Villa July 2011
New York New York April 2017

Back to the magic take two! November 2022 Pre-Trip report
katebush95 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 21, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
This sounds like it's going to be a fantastic trip, with all the best bits of your previous trips. Having a longer countdown just means you get to make more tweaks to the plan to make it even more perfect...Or to save up more money for the inevitable add-on-itus that we all have on here I'm looking forward to all your updates along the way.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 21, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Ivegottadream
VIP Dibber

Thanks for doing this 🙂
Sounds like you have a great trip planned. I love reading other people's plans, and borrowing their best ideas.
Ivegottadream is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 21, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hi. Just enjoyed reading your pre trip. I’ve appreciated all your previous reports & watching the girls grow up. Cant wait to see what they look like now. I picked up a lot of useful info too, along the way. Do you remember when you bought a Galaxy View for Evie Mae? After reading about it, I bought one for my daughter from Best Buy ( saved a fortune on UK prices) & we all love it.
Just a thought. Have you heard of Amazing Animals in Kissimmee? We haven’t been yet as our trips keep getting cancelled. 🙁 Hoping to get there in Sept. hmmm. Anyway, I was just thinking about Evie Mae & wondered if it might be something she’d like to do, as you can do private visits/hold some animals & it’s not expensive, compared to most animal attractions.
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List