Holidaylover19
VIP Dibber

Holidaylover19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Time to get planning!

I bought this really cute notebook from Primark yesterday and got to writing out a rough itinerary. It's fun to make all kinds of lists of stuff you want to do!

I already have park passes booked for all days. Halfway through I'll have a rest day because I've promised myself a trip to Super Target which I'm looking forward to! I'd also like to do a water park but I don't know when to fit that in. Gotta play with my itinerary a bit. I only have 7 full days, probably won't want to do much on the night I arrive and will most likely want to keep activities low key on the day I leave because I'll have to leave early afternoon.

If Guardians of The Galaxy and Tron opens next year, that will be great. As it is, the two Star Wars Land rides and Remy's Ratatouille Adventure are new to me, as is the Skyliner which I'm really looking forward to riding for the first time. I know some people don't like them, but I'm kind of looking forward to seeing Harmonious and Enchantment. I liked Happily Ever After but I'm easily impressed by fireworks and bright colours so I'll probably love Enchantment! I wasn't a huge fan of Illuminations.
Holidaylover19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 22, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Holidaylover19
VIP Dibber

Holidaylover19's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
I've finished my itinerary!

I've been very organised and done a spreadsheet with days split into morning, afternoon, evening and everything.

I'd like to work in a ride on the Skyliner, a visit to a water park, a visit to Disney Springs, all of the night time shows at the parks and hanging out at the resort, but it's going to be tricky with only 7 whole days available. Still, being solo, hopefully I'll be able to get loads done.

I'm also rounding up all my shorts to put away for my holiday! I still have some denim shorts to wear in the actual summer, but it's probably better to take the soft fabric ones because of water rides and general heat. I have a few pairs of bike shorts because they're slightly longer and will be way more comfortable.
Holidaylover19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Holidaylover19
VIP Dibber

Holidaylover19's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook

I booked the Halloween party! I booked it for September 29th which is planned at the moment as a AK day, but I can always just go as a half day.

I also paid off my holiday yesterday! Woohoo! I'm proud of myself for reaching my savings goal.
Old 13 May 22, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Well done on achieving your targets! Sounds like a great plan. I’ve only done one solo trip but it was great only having to please myself & you’re right, you get a lot more done .
I’m there with my eldest daughter in Sept. She’s going to HHN. Have you considered just doing that for a Universal fix?
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 22, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Holidaylover19
VIP Dibber

Holidaylover19's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
I go this month! So exciting!

Pretty much everything has been planned and done, got most of the bits and bobs I need like suncream.

Bought Soltan Once Factor 50 kids because it'll be a slightly gentler formulation and because I don't want to have to mess around putting on suncream multiple times a day, though I'll reapply at lunchtime because I don't trust it to last for 8 hours in the heat and humidity!

Now all I have to do is round up all the clothes I got, decide on which suitcase to take and pack!