Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 14 Oct 21, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
A touch of Disney and 2 cruises in a week! Day 6 and 7 - At Sea and Going Home :(

Friday

We were too late for breakfast in the Main Dining Room again so we headed to the Windjammer.

It was after 10 when we got there and much quieter, it helped that we got a table on the opposite side of the room from the music playing in the entry! I had toast, pastry and fruit / granola while Rob had an omelette as usual.

We must have popped back downstairs for some reason (maybe shopping) so we picked me up a coffee and then spent some time in the solarium. It was lovely and sunny, which we hadn't anticipated so we eventually got too hot as we were wearing our jeans!

We decided to get Johnny Rockets for lunch which we took to our room, this was really good and I was super excited to get another American treat

We sat on the balcony for a couple of hours - it was so warm it was lovely.

We did some packing before a final dinner at Coastal Kitchen. Rob had lamb, I had pork and then I had the Royal chocolate cake while Rob had cheesecake. It was all amazing.

We headed back to finish our packing and put our bags out for collection, and then we popped to Coastal Kitchen and the Main Dining Room to give some little extra tips to Jose, Jocelle and Jaya our various servers).

We went and bought a magnet to add to our collection, and then it was time for our final show - Ryan Molloy and The Dreamers.

This was amazing! I have seen Jersey Boys twice (in New York and on tour in Bristol) and love the music.

Ryan and the Dreamers were brilliant, the show was supposed to be 45 mins but they were on for just over an hour, we tried to get another encore but the curtain finally came down

This was probably the best show of the week for me and even Rob said it was great.

We headed back to the room for our last night, we had a really early start in the morning (for us at least)

Saturday

The alarm went off at 0630

I showered first then popped to the Windjammer to get a coffee for me plus a muffin for each of us.

Our last few items packed and then we had to wait for our tag number to be called - Royal Caribbean were operating a different process to Disney for leaving the ship. Basically they were calling groups by luggage tag number and you were told to wait in your cabin until called. We were 12 which was due at 0800 but was early at about 0740.

We left our cabin and were off the ship and collecting our luggage by 0800. We got back to our car and discovered that the people we had been in the bumper cars with were parked next to us…!

The drive home was fairly quiet and we were back just after 9, we picked up Greggs on the way as we were getting hungry so continuing the cruise trend of eating all day long!

Edited at 08:16 PM.
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 21, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Great last day - made me even more keen to get back onboard!
Thanks for sharing 😊

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 21, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
Originally Posted by Melanie R View Post
Great last day - made me even more keen to get back onboard!
Thanks for sharing 😊
I am still super jealous you get to go back!

I have a summary / comparison of the 2 cruises to come 😁
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 21, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Thanks for sharing your trip.

Our first RC cruise is next Wed, can't wait.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 21, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
Originally Posted by 2point View Post
Thanks for sharing your trip.

Our first RC cruise is next Wed, can't wait.
Are you on Anthem? You’ll have a fab time!
Old 14 Oct 21, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lizzim View Post
Are you on Anthem? You’ll have a fab time!
We are, on the same cruise as Melanie R.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
Originally Posted by 2point View Post
We are, on the same cruise as Melanie R.
Have a fab time!
Old 17 Oct 21, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading along
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List