Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 29 Nov 21, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr__Incredible
Helping Minnie

How do I know if I have a 'ZEN' booking deal?

Like many others now reassessing our planned DLP trip on 19th-22nd December as can't be sure we'll have our PCR tests back to visting friends & family from the 24th-26th.

I booked direct with Disney on 4th October for a hotel (B&B Hotel) and flight package - am I likely to have the ZEN cancellation policy?

Wanted to get views here first before weighing up options and talking to Disney.

Thanks.
Mr__Incredible is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

I would be fairly certain you have a zen booking.

I booked direct in August or September for a November booking and it was zen.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

Yes i think so .I booked earlier than that and mine is zen. I think the bookings have been under that guarantee for quite a while x

Just thought I’d add I’m not sure it would cover your flights I have accommodation only

Edited at 10:40 AM.
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr__Incredible
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by CRUELLA View Post
Yes i think so .I booked earlier than that and mine is zen. I think the bookings have been under that guarantee for quite a while x

Just thought I’d add I’m not sure it would cover your flights I have accommodation only
I spoke to Disney last night and I can get my accommodation refunded but not the flights. Any experience of moving the flights separately with EasyJet?

Also, was unable to reschedule accommodation with Disney as not accepting until 17th Dec as awaiting price updates for next season so refund the only option for us.

Mickey will have to wait another year 😢
Mr__Incredible is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr__Incredible View Post
I spoke to Disney last night and I can get my accommodation refunded but not the flights. Any experience of moving the flights separately with EasyJet?

Also, was unable to reschedule accommodation with Disney as not accepting until 17th Dec as awaiting price updates for next season so refund the only option for us.

Feel your pain I’m about to cancel our booking and book for next year when I can.
Easy jet did have a good flexible booking policy depending on when you booked I believe.
I held off booking flights so just the hotel to cancel
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
lovinit
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Mr__Incredible View Post

EasyJet are allowing you to move flights to September next year, they have just extended their policy again. Brilliant airline
lovinit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr__Incredible
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by lovinit View Post
EasyJet are allowing you to move flights to September next year, they have just extended their policy again. Brilliant airline
That’s great, thanks for the insight.

I’ll give EasyJet a call and see if we can move the flights.