Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 18 Dec 21, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
disjunkie
Very Serious Dibber

Our first European rollercoaster adventure - Day 4 Europa

Day 4 - 15th November.

We were ready for early entry at 10 today. It was so much quieter this morning being a weekdaywe had a couple more rides on Arthur which was a walk on today, then Pirates, Wodan and Bluefire before 12pm when we stopped for a snack of
Poffertjes topped with sugar and cinnamon. Yum!

So it may be November but I count rollercoasters I’ve ridden and Poseidon counts as a coaster so we had to give it a ride. Probably not the weather to be getting wet but worth it!

Loved the Greek theming

And the Switzerland section was beautiful

The French section was pretty and eurosat can can coaster was one of my surprise favourites. It certainly wasn’t intense but was just a really fun coaster with the can can soundtrack. Love the fact that Europa put a full coaster in their ‘Epcot ball’!

The Irish section was cute and we rode the kiddie coaster for the cred. We had lunch in the pub, but it was so quiet they didn’t have any hot options on. The sandwiches were decent though.

We did Volatarium for the second time, I really liked this flying theatre. I preferred it to Soarin now, but didn’t like it as much as original soarin. They really go for it with queue theming!

We left about about 3:00 for a break but I wanted to see the park at night so headed back in around 5ish. The park was even more beautiful at night.

Stunning lighting on the fountain shows.

Loved Euro Mirs decorations.

We had dinner at the hotel cafe and bar after we got back to the hotel. This hot apple pie cocktail was amazing!

Finished with this gorgeous Apple strudel
disjunkie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List