Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 2 Jan 22, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Latics
Apprentice Imagineer

Latics's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Bookings up to 31st March

I’m a bit confused. We have booked for Feb half term, the way I understand it I can move the dates up to 31st March at no extra charge. If I move it to a date after 31st March I have to pay the difference.
I read on here earlier that any booking up to 31st March can be moved for no charge (subject to availability)
Hoping someone knows which one is correct
Latics is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 22, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Gosh I think your right, I’ve read it as those who have booking upto March 31st can change to a later date.
This is page from the website.

Think I’ll message them tomorrow to confirm. I suppose it depends if the travel ban is still in place too.

Edited at 09:47 PM.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 22, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
rking89
Getting Excited

It's the final paragraph. We are due to go end of March and its an extra £800 plus a downgrade in hotel to put it back for us "at the prevailing price" is the wording we are reading

Paris 06, 19, 22?
rking89 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 22, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes unfortunately, I’m sure they have changed it as when I first looked at it the last bit wasn’t there. Of course that could of just me wishful thinking.
Oh well we either get to go in Feb or cancel and get the money back. It’s about £800 more and a downgrade for oct half term.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 22, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Latics
Apprentice Imagineer

Latics's Reviews
Originally Posted by LLamb View Post
Yes unfortunately, I’m sure they have changed it as when I first looked at it the last bit wasn’t there. Of course that could of just me wishful thinking.
Oh well we either get to go in Feb or cancel and get the money back. It’s about £800 more and a downgrade for oct half term.
We’re hoping to be going to Orlando in October so that time of the year is out for us. If France remains closed to the UK (even though Omicron is as widespread there as the UK) I actually might fall out with them big time and get a refund
Latics is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 22, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Latics View Post
We’re hoping to be going to Orlando in October so that time of the year is out for us. If France remains closed to the UK (even though Omicron is as widespread there as the UK) I actually might fall out with them big time and get a refund
Yep me too, we have Orlando booked for May/June so maybe apart from Easter couldn’t fit it in.
I’m still in the back of my mind hoping they see sense and stop the ban, but I’m not holding my breath!
Old 3 Jan 22, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Latics
Apprentice Imagineer

Latics's Reviews
Originally Posted by LLamb View Post
Yep me too, we have Orlando booked for May/June so maybe apart from Easter couldn’t fit it in.
I’m still in the back of my mind hoping they see sense and stop the ban, but I’m not holding my breath!
Early January they’re debating the Pass Vaccinal to see if it will be replacing the Pass Sanitaire. Hopefully we’ll know more then