Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 9 Jan 22, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I can't download my vaccination status until I have my negative result, is this correct or have I missed something please?
Sue

You'll appreciate that I can't remember what I had for breakfast so going back to to around 10 Nov is a bit of a stretch.

As far as I can recall it let me upload our NHS vax passports then go back later to add the negative test pdf. Then just a button to confirm the attestation.

Loldis

We had our boosters on 26 October so maybe the NHS hadn't caught up when we asked for our passports. Boosters show on the actual NHS app though.

Mick
Old 9 Jan 22, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
Hi if you go on to the N H S app you can download your status I have done it as a test as I will do it again near our departure date.
I have that thank you Kevin but I can't link it to verifly asI I need to sign a thing saying I have a negative test. X
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Sue

You'll appreciate that I can't remember what I had for breakfast so going back to to around 10 Nov is a bit of a stretch.

As far as I can recall it let me upload our NHS vax passports then go back later to add the negative test pdf. Then just a button to confirm the attestation.

Loldis

We had our boosters on 26 October so maybe the NHS hadn't caught up when we asked for our passports. Boosters show on the actual NHS app though.

Mick
I will try again Mick thanks.
While you're here can you please tell me how easy it is to find the toll booth machine please? I used to like the helpful man. I have managed to download that app.
I feel like I've lost the plot at the moment.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
I will try again Mick thanks.
While you're here can you please tell me how easy it is to find the toll booth machine please? I used to like the helpful man. I have managed to download that app.
I feel like I've lost the plot at the moment.
Sue

It's not that obvious to be honest but roughly half way along level 1 on side A. It's fairly anonymous really as it seems tucked away a bit opposite the desks. Coming to side B "early in 2022" according to the VTP people. Map here

visitortollpass/Content/...pickup-map.pdf

Return was a bit of a challenge as well because I didn't bother looking at the map. You know where the tunnel on side B from the parking garage ends at the big lift lobby. I thought it would be up near the car desks so walked the whole length twice. I didn't see it after dropping the car off as we walked across the road on level 1. I left Joan at the Christmas tree again and she wondered where I got to. Map here

visitortollpass/Content/...ox-map-web.pdf

Mick
Old 9 Jan 22, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Sue

It's not that obvious to be honest but roughly half way along level 1 on side A. It's fairly anonymous really as it seems tucked away a bit opposite the desks. Coming to side B "early in 2022" according to the VTP people. Map here

visitortollpass/Content/...pickup-map.pdf

Return was a bit of a challenge as well because I didn't bother looking at the map. You know where the tunnel on side B from the parking garage ends at the big lift lobby. I thought it would be up near the car desks so walked the whole length twice. I didn't see it after dropping the car off as we walked across the road on level 1. I left Joan at the Christmas tree again and she wondered where I got to. Map here

visitortollpass/Content/...ox-map-web.pdf

Mick
Thank you that maps really helpful. X
Old 9 Jan 22, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Thank you that maps really helpful. X
Offloaded the four 23kg cases and cabin bags from the Chevvy Malibu and waited for a zero balance receipt from Mr Alamo man. Not a baggage porter to be seen.

Not much fun pushing that lot across the road and up to check-in. Because Virgin have taken the Mickey in recent years we have used BA for maybe the last 5 visits but we do miss the DS check-in sometimes.

Fingers crossed for negative tests for you tomorrow

Mick
Old 9 Jan 22, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I have that thank you Kevin but I can't link it to verifly asI I need to sign a thing saying I have a negative test. X
Hi sorry sue no you will not be able until near the time you fly I can not link mine I have to wait until I had the covid test the day before I found you can register but that about it.

Just note d you got just over 24 hours when you get your negative result you be able to upload it. Have you got your copy of your test results in pdf on your phone.

Edited at 04:27 PM.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I have just done my VeriFLY only issue I had was my vacation certificate only shoes does 2 and the booster lucky I had an old one from last year so I could get the date
From that
Now checking in with Budget was another story
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
Hi sorry sue no you will not be able until near the time you fly I can not link mine I have to wait until I had the covid test the day before I found you can register but that about it.
That makes me feel better, thank you.
Old 9 Jan 22, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
That makes me feel better, thank you.
You very welcome x have a brilliant trip x
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List