Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 17 Jan 22, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
Sue I agree, villas are like hotels the mattresses won't be perfect for everyone.

I like hard beds but medium is fine on holiday. As long as its clean has a good mattress protector (also clean) and has no crap under the bed it's good but agree a decent mattress is costly.
Im not looking forward to putting the zip up mattress protector on the new king mattress. Total work out. 😂
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 22, 03:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Well today I was in Lowes needed a couple of light bulbs paint brushes
They were putting in a new kitchen display and it’s wood very like mine the tile splash backs were cream subway tile and a contrasting subway strip in a bronze. Copper tone
And in target Americas Mrs Hinch Joanna Gaines new line is all soft creams , dull white ,warm wood tones brass and copper with touches of black soft greens baskets in natural tones and a bit of boho style in cushions and soft furnishings and pottery / artisan type crockery coffee mugs even coffe pots and tea pots
And I love it very me as a young bride in the early 80s
Oh and loads and loads of fake greenery which is not me but i would have the live plants

Edited at 03:09 AM.
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 22, 03:17 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Well today I was in Lowes needed a couple of light bulbs paint brushes
They were putting in a new kitchen display and it’s wood very like mine the tile splash backs were cream subway tile and a contrasting subway strip in a bronze. Copper tone
And in target Americas Mrs Hinch Joanna Gaines new line is all soft creams , dull white ,warm wood tones brass and copper with touches of black soft greens baskets in natural tones and a bit of boho style in cushions and soft furnishings and pottery / artisan type crockery coffee mugs even coffe pots and tea pots
And I love it very me as a young bride in the early 80s
Oh and loads and loads of fake greenery which is not me but i would have the live plants
I was across the road at Miracle Toyota today for 2 1/2 hours waiting for my car to be serviced! It is a very small world.
Old 22 Jan 22, 03:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Donna you should have shouted out and come for a coffee or even a proper cup of tea
I just can’t get my head round all that space there and not even a Starbucks or restaurant it was zoned for that especially with all the homes that are going up I was in till 6pm or may be you got caught up in turtle gate as well
We’ve on Bates road on one side a lake and a well,I’m Scottish so is say a ditch
Tommy turtle and his family frequently try to cross the road by Lowes to get to a fenced off swampy area so traffic both ways stops and we play herd them back into the ditch
Honestly hoarding cats is easier at time they are protected so no choice in the matter
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 22, 04:27 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Donna you should have shouted out and come for a coffee or even a proper cup of tea
I just can’t get my head round all that space there and not even a Starbucks or restaurant it was zoned for that especially with all the homes that are going up I was in till 6pm or may be you got caught up in turtle gate as well
We’ve on Bates road on one side a lake and a well,I’m Scottish so is say a ditch
Tommy turtle and his family frequently try to cross the road by Lowes to get to a fenced off swampy area so traffic both ways stops and we play herd them back into the ditch
Honestly hoarding cats is easier at time they are protected so no choice in the matter
Thanks for the offer. Luckily Toyota is quite spacious and has comfy chairs. I nearly fell asleep!

We had to stop on 192 near Rolling Oaks this morning while a family of cranes crossed 6 lanes of traffic. My daughter was highly amused how arrogantly they sauntered across acting not worried at all.
Old 22 Jan 22, 04:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

They cranes don’t care Frazier crane and family on our estate rule the roost/
Except when our elusive but healthy Florida panther and his Mrs wander by via the retention area and tunnels in the early hours
The coyotes were out across the 27 at/dusk this evening as well the pack seems much bigger since 2019: