Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 15 Jan 22, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Andy - DFCH

Silly question because Andy is mentioned a lot so I should know 🙄.

How do I contact Andy for a quote please ? I’ve had a quick search of posts on here and looked at their website but can’t find an email specifically for Andy.

Thanks as always.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
ScottUTAH
Excited about Disney

His email is andy@discountfloridacarhire.co.uk

We've booked with him and our price went down and was so simple to get the lower price!
ScottUTAH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMadAng
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ScottUTAH View Post
His email is andy@discountfloridacarhire.co.uk

We've booked with him and our price went down and was so simple to get the lower price!
Do you email him every now and then to check the prices? I really need to get my act together and sort what we need 😂

Edited at 01:30 PM.
DisneyMadAng is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
ScottUTAH
Excited about Disney

Yeah you could. I just checked his website and noticed my car hire was £300 cheaper, you just amend booking and act as if you're booking it as normal then they'll refund you the difference.
ScottUTAH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ScottUTAH View Post
Yeah you could. I just checked his website and noticed my car hire was £300 cheaper, you just amend booking and act as if you're booking it as normal then they'll refund you the difference.
Wow, that’s amazing !
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
beck_loz
Imagineer

beck_loz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I have booked with Andy for our June Trip. I have read on here that you can check on the site to see if it’s come down. When I put in our dates I can’t even see hertz advertised and all the other car prices are three times the amount. Can anyone tell me why It’s not showing hertz
beck_loz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Mobile

I have just booked our July car hire with Andy. He is so good to deal with! We are booking a 7-seater and an intermediate car for 3 weeks and his quotes were over £1k cheaper than anywhere else!
Old 15 Jan 22, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
As with all 3rd Party Companies the Rental Companies they use comes and goes.

For example Andy isn't using Hertz at the moment and for certain dates neither is Autoeurope etc etc.

It changes regularly. Normally based on what they can get and also prices.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

I booked with Andy this week and he booked us with Hertz, so I think it must change very regularly. He is very helpful and definitely competitive.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMadAng
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JudeB View Post
I have just booked our July car hire with Andy. He is so good to deal with! We are booking a 7-seater and an intermediate car for 3 weeks and his quotes were over £1k cheaper than anywhere else!
That's good to know. I think I'm going to be booking 2 full size cars for us for September. 6 adults and 2 toddlers. Really not fancying a van.

I'm assuming you're booking 2 for the same reason I am, so we can split up and do separate stuff?
DisneyMadAng is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List