Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 15 Jan 22, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

City walk restaurants

We are staying at the Portofino Bay for 3 nights in April and plan on eating at city walk. We are definitely planning on going back to Margaritaville, but where else do people recommend? We have also done Bubbagump which was ok and NBC grill which was poor, so somewhere different to those please. Thanks.
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

We used to love Antojitos but the last three times we’ve had poor service and average food so would not recommend.

The Cowfish is lovely and we always have a good experience at Hard Rock Cafe.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
MarBell
slightly serious Dibber

Cowfish, gorgeous food.
MarBell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium was fabulous - great burgers, pizza, etc and amazing milkshake/dessert things! Also a bit of character interaction and good service.
We also enjoyed the food at Cowfish but the service wasn’t good - we think we just caught them on an off day though as I’ve not read that on others reviews.
You mentioned Bubba Gump and that was another I’d recommend
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Wobbles
VIP Dibber

Wobbles's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We liked Bigfire and Toothsome in CityWalk. We also like Confisico at the entrance of IoA which people don't often mention. It is as good as in CityWalk.

Trip Reports
Howling @ the Horror 2015 (Complete)
Who knew Toronto was on the Med (Complete)
Getting Our Kicks - Pre Trippie
Wobbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Samm
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Katnic1 View Post
We are staying at the Portofino Bay for 3 nights in April and plan on eating at city walk. We are definitely planning on going back to Margaritaville, but where else do people recommend? We have also done Bubbagump which was ok and NBC grill which was poor, so somewhere different to those please. Thanks.
Hard Rock Cafe and Toothesome chocolate emporium are our favourites
Samm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wobbles View Post
We liked Bigfire and Toothsome in CityWalk. We also like Confisico at the entrance of IoA which people don't often mention. It is as good as in CityWalk.
Just looked at Bigfire today. That’s new since the last time we were there. The steaks looked good. Cowfish has been mentioned a few times too, so might try that also for a change. Might also have to call in to Toothsome! Major diet before we go, I think!

Can you pre-book any of the restaurants theses days?
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Cowfish we love. Vivos we really enjoyed but have only been once - going back next month.
Bigfire we’ve booked for next month. I have my eye on the trout.

You can book through the links on the universal website not sure how far in advance you can book though.
Old 15 Jan 22, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
teallach
Very Serious Dibber

The only ones we really make a point of eating at are Margaritaville, Toothsome’s and Big Fire. Hard Rock menu is the same the world over, so tend to go more for the cocktails😁 If my husband wasn’t with me, I’d probably give Cowfish and Antojitos another go but he’s a fussy git😂
teallach is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
In all honesty I don't think anywhere is a must do at Citywalk. We've had ok meals at Toothsome, NBC and thought Antojitos wasn't bad. Hard Rock and Bubba Gumps we found pretty average for the price. Not tried Cowfish yet but probably the only one we definitely do next time. We enjoy the quick service though at BreadBox and Panda Express.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List