Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Jan 22, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nursetina View Post
Thankyou, I've just filled in the info for a quote.

Update, all booked, thankyou for recommendation. Another thing ticked off my list.
Great to have been of help 👍
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 22, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
RockTheDots
slightly serious Dibber

RockTheDots's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sounds like a great trip! We’re booked to stay at the Garland hotel in September (first LA/Anaheim trip ) so would love to hear how you find it.
Disneyland: 2022 (Trip report: LA & Aulani), 2023
DCL: Magic x2, Dream, Wish (booked for 2024!), Fantasy and Wonder (booked for 2025!)
RockTheDots is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 22, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by RockTheDots View Post
Sounds like a great trip! We’re booked to stay at the Garland hotel in September (first LA/Anaheim trip ) so would love to hear how you find it.
I'll post a trip report so keep an eye out. I also post on instagram so there will be pictures and stories going up on there whilst I'm there. The Garland looks lovely, cant wait for it all.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 22, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Mack151
Earning My Ears

We're heading to the Garland too in late June, so definitely looking forward to hearing how you get on. Some Tripadvisor people seem to think only travel agents book people into it as it's a bit far out so was getting a bit worried, but I love the look of it and the transportation to Universal studios is a definite advantage, so happy to stay with it.
Hope you have a great trip.
Mack151 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mack151 View Post
We're heading to the Garland too in late June, so definitely looking forward to hearing how you get on. Some Tripadvisor people seem to think only travel agents book people into it as it's a bit far out so was getting a bit worried, but I love the look of it and the transportation to Universal studios is a definite advantage, so happy to stay with it.
Hope you have a great trip.
It's the fact it's a bit further out that appeals to me. It looks so pretty and peaceful. I love the decor and the fact it has the transport means you can have best of both worlds.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
RockTheDots
slightly serious Dibber

RockTheDots's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
It's the fact it's a bit further out that appeals to me. It looks so pretty and peaceful. I love the decor and the fact it has the transport means you can have best of both worlds.
That's exactly why we've booked it. We watched some YouTube vlogs of an Australian couple who stayed there (Kellie's Kingdom) and that convinced us to book it.
Disneyland: 2022 (Trip report: LA & Aulani), 2023
DCL: Magic x2, Dream, Wish (booked for 2024!), Fantasy and Wonder (booked for 2025!)
RockTheDots is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 22, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
affordabletowncarcompany/

A number of dibbers use this company me included
Hi megaflyer, hope you dont mind me asking a question?
When you arrived at LAX was the driver waiting as you exited arrivals or did you have to call them? If you called them do they tell you where to wait to be picked up?
I also just paid the deposit and wondered if they take card for the balance and tip or if it has to be cash?
Sorry for all the questions but I'm on a day off and doing my favourite pastime of planning and fine tuning details 😂
Old 21 Jan 22, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Hi megaflyer, hope you dont mind me asking a question?
When you arrived at LAX was the driver waiting as you exited arrivals or did you have to call them? If you called them do they tell you where to wait to be picked up?
I also just paid the deposit and wondered if they take card for the balance and tip or if it has to be cash?
Sorry for all the questions but I'm on a day off and doing my favourite pastime of planning and fine tuning details 😂
The driver texted me when I landed then after I cleared passport control etc I texted back and said I was at Pillar B6 and he said I am in (car details) pulling up with flashers on - they cant wait there but ca stop right outside door you exit to collect you which shuttles and Ubers cant

You can pay balance by card in vehicle - they have free wifi in the cars and he can send over an invoice to pay by PayPal etc. I haven't paid by cash as I dont use it but have paid in the car before

Steve Limoguy:
Welcome back to California Ian!

MF:
Thank you
I am in a huge line for security

Steve Limoguy:
Sorry about that

MF:
Will message you when. I am through but will be a while

Steve Limoguy:
Ok
When you get outside please tell me what pole number you are near so I can find you

MF:
Will do
Still in long line for security

Steve Limoguy:
Wow that’s crazy

MF:
B6

Steve Limoguy:
Ok
I’m almost there
I’m in a big black SUV
Emergency flashers are on

Edited at 01:30 PM.
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 22, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
The driver texted me when I landed then after I cleared passport control etc I texted back and said I was at Pillar B6 and he said I am in (car details) pulling up with flashers on - they cant wait there but ca stop right outside door you exit to collect you which shuttles and Ubers cant

You can pay balance by card in vehicle - they have free wifi in the cars and he can send over an invoice to pay by PayPal etc. I haven't paid by cash as I dont use it but have paid in the car before

Steve Limoguy:
Welcome back to California Ian!

MF:
Thank you
I am in a huge line for security

Steve Limoguy:
Sorry about that

MF:
Will message you when. I am through but will be a while

Steve Limoguy:
Ok
When you get outside please tell me what pole number you are near so I can find you

MF:
Will do
Still in long line for security

Steve Limoguy:
Wow that’s crazy

MF:
B6

Steve Limoguy:
Ok
I’m almost there
I’m in a big black SUV
Emergency flashers are on
Thankyou so much for the info, that really helps.👍
Old 13 Feb 22, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Andi
VIP Dibber

Really looking forward to hearing how your trip goes and in particular what you think of Fairfield Inn, as I have booked my DD and DSIL into this hotel for 3 nights July/August for their Honeymoon before they fly to Aulani.

If you don’t mind me asking could you give me a rough idea of cost for the pick up at airport to Fairfield Inn? I went onto the website Megaflyer provided the link for but as you can’t see prices listed I left it as I didn’t want to complete all the details yet.

DVC - Animal Kingdom Lodge

International Drive 2002, All Star Movies 2005, Renaissance at Seaworld 2008, Rosen Plaza & POFQ 2010, Saratoga Springs Resort 2012, Hotel New York DLP 2013, Rosen Plaza and Old Key West 2014, AKL, BLT & SSR July 2015, Crowne Plaza NYC, AKL, Cabana Bay, AKL Nov 2017, Crowne Plaza NYC April 2018, Rosen Plaza, AKL and GFV August 2018, Australia Nov 2018, RCI Cruise August 2019, Rosen Plaza, Pop Century August 2022
Andi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List