Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 25 Mar 19, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

I’ve spoken to them again and though the gift cards have arrived, they have issued me with an e-card anyway which I’ll receive tomorrow.

Beccas Dad, what are you missing other than the gift cards? You don’t need any vouchers for the dining plan, if it’s all on your MDE then you are good to go.
I can understand people being frustrated by lack of communication over gift cards but I’m sure if they hadn’t arrived today or thought anyone was at risk they would have sent an e-card and spoken to the people.

I was told there are several people they have done this for who are travelling in the next few days.
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’m not as close to my holiday as others but ive been very happy with their service so far- I got my confirmation email with details to print out today and got a quick response when I asked about the gift card
Old 25 Mar 19, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

Mobile

E-cards received - 2 x $200 this evening
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by choccielover View Post
That’s good to hear x
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by lottiesmum0 View Post
I’m not as close to my holiday as others but ive been very happy with their service so far- I got my confirmation email with details to print out today and got a quick response when I asked about the gift card
Got mine as well...

Pleased

It’s the mark of a good company that they deal with issues without a fuss.
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lottiesmum0 View Post
Heidi, did that include a pdf that confirms your ddp?
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Granbran
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
We had 4 cards sent . We booked when it was $400 offer.
1991 Days Inn,1993/96/98 Flydrive,1994 Catalina Inn,2000 Lindfields,2003 Thousand Oaks, 2004/2006 Liki Tiki,2005 Cruise,2007/2008 Regal Palms,2010 High Grove,2011 Star Island, 2012 Marriots Cypress Harbour,2013 SSR/Sheraton Vistana,2015 Calabria,2016 India,2017Westgate/Cabana Bay,2017POFQ/WestgateTown,2018 India,2019 CBR&Westgate Town
Granbran is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Beccas Dad
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Granbran View Post
We had 4 cards sent . We booked when it was $400 offer.
Can I ask when you had the cards sent to you. .
Beccas Dad is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Beccas Dad
slightly serious Dibber

I’ve spoken to them again and though the gift cards have arrived, they have issued me with an e-card anyway which I’ll receive tomorrow.

Beccas Dad, what are you missing other than the gift cards? You don’t need any vouchers for the dining plan, if it’s all on your MDE then you are good to go.
I can understand people being frustrated by lack of communication over gift cards but I’m sure if they hadn’t arrived today or thought anyone was at risk they would have sent an e-card and spoken to the people.

I was told there are several people they have done this for who are travelling in the next few days.
On your account they have 2 download files to print out.
The travel documents...The top one prints out fine,that is the Hotel and Tickets details.
The second one is the Dinning Plan confirmation, this doesn’t print out correctly, the text is all jumbled up and has dates for 1970.

As you say, all relevant booking information is on MDE...so shouldn’t really be an issue, but why provide the links to download the information if it is not needed ?...and as I have already said, why can they not fix this problem for customers in a reasonable time frame.

I personally do expect they will send me the Disney Dollars before I go in some form or other...I do not expect they will correct my orders page so the DP info will print correctly...as I believe it will not be required at check-in, I will not worry about it.
But, ATD should fix issues like this for customers peace of mind.
Beccas Dad is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 19, 06:26 AM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beccas Dad View Post
On your account they have 2 download files to print out.
The travel documents...The top one prints out fine,that is the Hotel and Tickets details.
The second one is the Dinning Plan confirmation, this doesn’t print out correctly, the text is all jumbled up and has dates for 1970.
Oh mines a bit different, just the one page to download with everything listed correctly (inc referencing our upgraded dining plan) and the dates at thr top and guest names at the bottom. Not sure why it’s glitchy but as you said, it’s not required anyway

Not sure when you go but perhaps they haven’t been in touch re cards as they expect to have enough by the time yours are due to be despatched.