Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 4 Apr 19, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

Not sure what the purpose of this post is ?

You used a company, you didn’t like the “product” why would you go back ?

For £2000 that’s easy within the dibbers villas budget (I have assumed 14 days meaning £142 per night).

There are loads of dibb villa for that price.
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinker-mum
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by floridasgirl View Post
Seems a perfectly acceptable letter to me. Not really sure what youwere expecting. I know it's not great when things don't go as planned but it sounds like all your issues were resolved swiftly. I certainly wouldnt have let any of them spoil my holiday! I wouldn't have been worrying about the spa while I was in the happiest place on earth!
If you weren't happy, why would you be thinking of staying again?!
There's plenty of other renters out there!

Because they do have a lovely selection of villas. I personally find it a bit of a minefield searching for villas and like that there is a large selection.

If you have some suggestions please pass on! I'd love to search through x
Tinker-mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinker-mum
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by JessBlu View Post
Not sure what the purpose of this post is ?

You used a company, you didn’t like the “product” why would you go back ?

For £2000 that’s easy within the dibbers villas budget (I have assumed 14 days meaning £142 per night).

There are loads of dibb villa for that price.

We'd like to stay for 17 nights. I've been sent some lovely dibb villas so far on my request post and just searching through. Debbie's have some lovely villas within our tight budget which is even tighter this year! I just didn't know if our experience was a bit of a faff 1 off
Tinker-mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinker-mum
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by Segdude View Post
As a property owner here in the UK all I can say is that problems do occur, it's the speed/efficiency that it's dealt with. My feeling is that you should get a refund for heating cost of the spa, as clearly it was not heated if it was out of action. You should also have got at least an apology, and maybe an offer of a discount for a return visit.
Edit: Response made prior to seeing letter from Debbies Villas.

Thankyou for the reply. The spa pool was 'fixed' twice only for us to come back from the parks and it be half full. I know in a large villa places have problems but surely we paid £2300+ for everything to be great.

I spend my working life in the uk sorting problems and stress. I didn't want to be on the phone to a management company or Debbie's every day fighting for what we paid for as lovely and polite as they all were x
Old 4 Apr 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinker-mum View Post
We'd like to stay for 17 nights. I've been sent some lovely dibb villas so far on my request post and just searching through. Debbie's have some lovely villas within our tight budget which is even tighter this year! I just didn't know if our experience was a bit of a faff 1 off
Yes I think that the issue, pay more or risk similar issues.

Personally the issues you experienced can happen anywhere we had a lovely dibb villa and the air con broke for 24 hours ! That was an unpleasant evening.
I would say the chance of it happening again are slim.

We mosltly go travel agent AOA and never had a problem and saves lots of £££ so check them out as well and I would go with Debbies if the price was right.
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinker-mum
Getting Excited

Mobile

Sorry if this post has upset anyone.
I'm not trying to drag Debbie's down. I was more wondering if tonnes of people have used them and ours was a rubbish 1 off and they might be worth giving another go.
Old 4 Apr 19, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinker-mum
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by JessBlu View Post
Yes I think that the issue, pay more or risk similar issues.

Personally the issues you experienced can happen anywhere we had a lovely dibb villa and the air con broke for 24 hours ! That was an unpleasant evening.
I would say the chance of it happening again are slim.

We mosltly go travel agent AOA and never had a problem and saves lots of £££ so check them out as well and I would go with Debbies if the price was right.
Thanks for the reply. I'll give them a good look xx
Old 4 Apr 19, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

I think your last couple of posts much more clearly explain the purpose of your post.

We have never used Debbie’s.
Old 4 Apr 19, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinker-mum View Post
Thankyou for the reply. The spa pool was 'fixed' twice only for us to come back from the parks and it be half full. I know in a large villa places have problems but surely we paid £2300+ for everything to be great.

I spend my working life in the uk sorting problems and stress. I didn't want to be on the phone to a management company or Debbie's every day fighting for what we paid for as lovely and polite as they all were x
I think that answers your own question. If you think there’s a risk it might happen again and it spoilt your stay a bit, then you need to book somewhere else.

Villefranche-sur-Mer/Monaco - June and July 2024
Orlando for Thanksgiving - November/December 2024
Belfast/Dublin/Vancouver - June 2025
Posiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
RickT
Imagineer

never used them. Found they were over priced compared to going direct.

In regards to the reply, sounds like they dealt with everything raised.
Las Vegas 18 - Florida 18 -Holland 18 -Bratislava 18 -Florida 17 -Holland 17 -Rhodes 17 - Kos 17 - France 16-Belgium 16-Holland 16-Germany 16-Sopot Poland 15-Kos 15-DLP SQL 15-Hampton Lakes 14-Hamburg 14- Berlin 13-WestRidge Villas 12-Krakow 12-France 11-Turkey 11-Germany 10-Marbella 10-Jamaica 09-Dublin 09-Dublin 08-Paris 08-Zante Villa 08-Egypt 2008-Rhodes 2008-Sweden 08-Norway 08-Rhodes 07- Huatulco Mexico 07-DLP Magic Circus 2007-Dublin 2007-Sweden 07-Greece 06/05/04-Barcelona 04-Rhodes 02
RickT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List