Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 4 Apr 19, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Carolynmf
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Debbie's villas only act as an advertising agent. We advertise through them. They add on a commission to the amount that they pay us. In our case I give them the codes to pass to the client. They do send out one of their representatives to check the villa before the client arrives and put in a welcome pack.
So if you can book direct with the owner you will save yourself some money.
Carolynmf is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

I wouldn’t book with a company that gave me a place with so many problems and then offered no compensation.
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinker-mum
Getting Excited

Mobile

Apologies again. I'm not sure I worded my initial post very well.
I'm not bashing Debbie's. I think they are nice people with a nice assortment of villas so much so I was considering giving them another chance.

Again...I know issues arise just as running your own home in the UK sometimes u have leaks etc that come out of nowhere!
But when paying over £2300 for something I do expect a certain standard and would have expected Debbie's to stick to their word about making this right when we got home.

That is a year ago now and on balance I think I will definitely look for a dibb villa on recommendation.

I thought people might jump to their defense and say they have stayed with them many times etc but no one has so far. Thanks for all the replies.
Old 4 Apr 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Do post your dates in the Dibb villa rental section, I’m sure you’ll find something gorgeous in your price range. Lots of Dibb villas have reviews you can read but don’t discount any that don’t, not all guests leave reviews!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Op. I think that’s too many issues for one trip and if that happened to me I wouldn’t book with that company again. You paid for hot tub heat you didn’t get so should be compensated for that. Not my view you should need to ask for that to happen.
Old 4 Apr 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

I've used two Dibb villas in the past and have no issues with rebooking them
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

Try Florida villas direct 360 uk. I have had lots through that site 😃

Edited at 12:10 AM.
Libby29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 04:22 AM  
Link to this Post

I am afraid I also do not understand the purpose of this thread. You had some issues with a company that appear not to have been rectified to your satisfaction. Why are you asking if you should use them again, the answer is clearly no. If you get poor service you don’t go back.

(Not that I necessarily agree this was poor service, they appear to have resolved everything quickly, however clearly wasn’t enough for you).
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
rudeboy
Trading Disney Pins

rudeboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Good customer service would have seen a small refund offered for spa being out of action for a few days.
rudeboy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Toria
Getting Excited

If you are thinking about booking again with them maybe chatting with the company first about the past experience and asking for a discount of some sorts, may be a few days free pool heating etc.
We always book direct and will always look for a good price. I'm sure for your budget if still the same as last time you could find something fab for you all.
Toria is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List