Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 9 May 19, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
whitelady
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Your wee puppy dog is gorgeous,i'm sure you will have lots of fun with him, enjoy.
whitelady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyjcm
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by whitelady View Post
Your wee puppy dog is gorgeous,i'm sure you will have lots of fun with him, enjoy.
Thanks we’re excited/nervous xx
Old 9 May 19, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Dougie
Imagineer

Dougie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by almcg View Post
Those eyes will make you do anything
Ha ha ha... that's exactly what my first thought was.
Dougie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

So so gorgeous! We had a cavapoo just before Xmas... completely turned out lives (and house) upside down, but in the best way possible... best thing we ever did enjoy every second, they grow so quickly!
Old 9 May 19, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

you have a gorgeous baby there, treasure him. Gorgeous. xxxx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 06:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Tillyjcm
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
So so gorgeous! We had a cavapoo just before Xmas... completely turned out lives (and house) upside down, but in the best way possible... best thing we ever did enjoy every second, they grow so quickly!
Thanks, we’ve waited so long for this. We have never had a dog/pup and wanted to be as prepared as possible, this little boy is going to be loved so much. Xx
Old 10 May 19, 06:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Tillyjcm
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
you have a gorgeous baby there, treasure him. Gorgeous. xxxx
Thanks, I have a feeling he will have us all under his paws 🐾 in no time. Xx
Old 10 May 19, 06:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
He's gorgeous, I'm no help with a crate I'm afraid.

We got one for our dog and he hated it so we took his bed out of it and he slept in it quite happily, it's been in the garage unused for the last 2 years.
Old 10 May 19, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Tillyjcm
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
He's gorgeous, I'm no help with a crate I'm afraid.

We got one for our dog and he hated it so we took his bed out of it and he slept in it quite happily, it's been in the garage unused for the last 2 years.
Hi thanks for the advice. I’m picking one up today, recommended by a friend so hopefully he will settle in it. Breeder is supplying a bed with mums/siblings scent and I’ve got him a thick snuggly dog blanket too to make it extra snug. It’s just really for night time so I know he’s safe and secure as there will be always someone around in the daytime. Xx
Old 10 May 19, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
ozzyowl1
Apprentice Imagineer

He’s beautiful congratulations! We have s ten year old Cavalier and she is the sweetest natured dog I’ve ever met, she’s so happy to see you when you walk in and loves nothing more than snuggling on someone’s knee! She’s also bone idle and sleeps 90% of the day, but I wouldn’t swap her for the world xx

Edited at 08:53 AM.
ozzyowl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List