VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

I was tempted by Spaceship earth but I opted for the Minnie bows.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Mobile

I almost bought the pink snacks one last trip but didn’t. Unless they bring our seasonal Xmas ones I’ll opt for that.
Old 21 May 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Did anyone else have trouble completing check out? I just kept getting an error message and to contact guest services. My eldest was after the Thanos design but that seems to have now disappeared. Think I’m going to leave it now, I’ve been trying since earlier this evening and I’ve had enough! Will stick to the free colours.
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Someone earlier on another thread contacted Disney about the disappearing ones, they say they are experiencing a few technical difficulties which they are trying to sort out and they will reappear. Par for the course where Disney & IT changes are concerned lol I certainly had no issue earlier and booked mine. PS Some people are having trouble paying using a different card to one they have registered on their MDE account. I used the one I have registered and had no issue.

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive

Edited at 09:11 PM.
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by teachx View Post
Someone earlier on another thread contacted Disney about the disappearing ones, they say they are experiencing a few technical difficulties which they are trying to sort out and they will reappear. Par for the course where Disney & IT changes are concerned lol
True. Not sure why I expected anything different to be honest!

Glad to hear that the disappearing ones might come back, DD will be pleased. I’m going to leave it a while and try again when the hype has perhaps died down a bit. We don’t go for while yet so no rush.
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

2 Stitch bands, which one to pick! Aaargh!
Old 21 May 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by derenstar View Post
Did anyone else have trouble completing check out? I just kept getting an error message and to contact guest services. My eldest was after the Thanos design but that seems to have now disappeared. Think I’m going to leave it now, I’ve been trying since earlier this evening and I’ve had enough! Will stick to the free colours.
Thank God I thought DH had sodded up MDE for me - he said 'I thought you said you like a white one with Gold Castle on it, well there isn't one' sure enough a load seemed to be missing
Old 21 May 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
ginger ninja
Imagineer

ginger ninja's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I cant even see my bands to change them when I log in, just our names and cards?

ginger ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

If they still have the Olaf one next year I will be going for that one and my daughter wants Ariel. My husband and youngest son just want plain ones because Everyman and his dog will have upgraded so plain will be different apparently 😂😂😂
Middle son is in the fence
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by returnplanning View Post
2 Stitch bands, which one to pick! Aaargh!
Same dilemma here. Though I notice one isn’t available to order through regular channels so I might just get that one for DS and leave mine until nearer our travel date.

Actually thinking of that, unless they are going to keep the same stock will they be able to guarantee availability of your chosen band given a lot of 2020 travelers are ordering this far in advance?
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List