Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 27 May 19, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

My booking has just linked today, I’ve gone in to buy a premium magic band but the options aren’t showing? Anyone know when they’ll show so I can purchase? Not going to next year so maybe a bit early?

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
My booking has just linked today, I’ve gone in to buy a premium magic band but the options aren’t showing? Anyone know when they’ll show so I can purchase? Not going to next year so maybe a bit early?
It isn’t that you are too early, the issue is that they are out of stock. I have got my 2019 ordered but I think I will leave it until a few months before for my 2020 order, might be more choices by then.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Due to a bit of a miscalculation by Disney in underestimating the popularity/demand for the Premium Bands, they are currently all out of stock. They will be available again at some point when stock is replenished, but not giving a time frame away for that as yet. You have plenty of time though so you certainly will have an opportunity to get them at some point.

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
lunar01
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile

Mine dispatched to my resort last Thursday 😱. We don’t go until August 3rd.
Contacted Disney- they say they will be held at front desk.
Won’t ship to uk even though I offered to pay. Not confident we will receive them on check in.
They said the system was so new they had not set it up to only shop to resort 6 days before visit.
lunar01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
lorrie36
VIP Dibber

As others have said, just looked through in my spam, found the email saying I’ve bought them. Fingers crossed 🤞 I get them 😊

lorrie36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotty0910
Getting Excited

I purchased the bands last Tuesday, had confirmation email, no bands showing on MDE just the dwarves saying this page is being updated and then today I notice that the payment that was pending on my credit card has gone. So the only thing I currently have is an email for bands I currently haven't paid for

I will maybe give them a ring later ...

2007 - Grand Floridian/St Pete's Beach, 2011 - Dibb Villa Champions Gate, 2014 - Dibb Villa Sunset Lakes/Miami/Naples/Anna Maria Island/Clearwater, 2016/2017 Universal Sapphire Falls, 2019 - Caribbean Beach Resort
Scotty0910 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
geniefan
Excited about Disney

Hi all,

I'm having the same sort of issue! I purchased the White Castle band. The money was taken from my bank straight away (luckily I screen shotted to the confirmation number), because I have never received an email!

And when I go onto the magic band link on the app, it is showing me having the light pink band with all the Mickey snacks on it. Very frustrating! :-(

I would say im not that fussed as it is trivial, but I AM fussed! Disney took my money straight away, and now I cannot even get into the thing to see if it's correct - and when I do, its showing me a band I did not select and pay for.

I guess Disney just underestimated the huge amount of people that would be rushing online to purchase a new band, and the system as a whole is crashing all around the world.

Fingers crossed it all works out.

x
Old 28 May 19, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by geniefan View Post
Hi all,

I'm having the same sort of issue! I purchased the White Castle band. The money was taken from my bank straight away (luckily I screen shotted to the confirmation number), because I have never received an email!

And when I go onto the magic band link on the app, it is showing me having the light pink band with all the Mickey snacks on it. Very frustrating! :-(

I would say im not that fussed as it is trivial, but I AM fussed! Disney took my money straight away, and now I cannot even get into the thing to see if it's correct - and when I do, its showing me a band I did not select and pay for.

I guess Disney just underestimated the huge amount of people that would be rushing online to purchase a new band, and the system as a whole is crashing all around the world.

Fingers crossed it all works out.

x
If I go to “My reservations and tickets” it shows the pink snack magic band too. I think it is a default picture as if I go to “Magicbands and cards” I can seee the magic bands I ordered.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
geniefan
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
If I go to “My reservations and tickets” it shows the pink snack magic band too. I think it is a default picture as if I go to “Magicbands and cards” I can seee the magic bands I ordered.
Oh that's put my mind at rest a bit... I hadn't thought about it being a standard icon picture. Fingers crossed I am still on track to get the one I want

thank you

xx
Old 28 May 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
monique
Very Serious Dibber

I upgraded last week. Nightmare before christmas for the husband, Stitch for the daughter, White castle one for me. Went into my account a couple of days after ordering, and my castle one is showing as a plain grey one. Rang them and they put a note on my file. Today I got a notification on my Monzo card for a full refund from WDW... Confused is an understatement as I didn't ask for a refund, I asked for them to correct the magic band order. I went into my account after the refund came through and all magic bands are still allocated to my account and all showing as active. Mine is still grey. ... The other two are still correct. As they have refunded me, I think I will just buy a new one at MCO when I arrive... I won't be out of pocket as they refunded me for 3 upgrades. It's all a bit confusing really, so many people are getting errors etc... they clearly are overwhelmed by the amount of orders.

Disneyland Paris :1995, 2007 and 2011.
Los Angeles Disneyland :1996 & 2001.
Florida: April 2002,May 2004,June 2009,May 2012, April 2013,April 2015,May 2016 & October 2019, May 2024

Edited at 11:22 AM.
monique is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List