Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 21 Jun 19, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Mymemories
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I just tried and all I got were the 7 dwarfs telling me there was a problem.

Good job we’ve still got time till I start to get angry 😊
Old 21 Jun 19, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

You can order UP TO 11 days before you arrive. We wanted the epcot design and after a lot of refreshing we finally got them and it looks like our MDE has also updated with the changes so I'm hoping that's it, and we've been lucky enough to get on. I had a look at the link today at the site is still at capacity which is why people are seeing the error. Keep trying!
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Do I need to order my entire party's together? There is only one we would want at present but don't want to order it if it will stop me getting others later
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
mousefan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by rafjen View Post
Do I need to order my entire party's together? There is only one we would want at present but don't want to order it if it will stop me getting others later
I think you may have to. Only our children wanted the ‘upgraded’ bands. We stayed with the plain colour complimentary bands. Having placed the order and received confirmation of it, the option to edit any of the bands has been removed. A message prior to payment for the order did say this would happen if the order contained any of the ‘paid for’ bands.

Perhaps it’s worth a call to see if there’s any way round this?
mousefan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mousefan View Post
I think you may have to. Only our children wanted the ‘upgraded’ bands. We stayed with the plain colour complimentary bands. Having placed the order and received confirmation of it, the option to edit any of the bands has been removed. A message prior to payment for the order did say this would happen if the order contained any of the ‘paid for’ bands.

Perhaps it’s worth a call to see if there’s any way round this?
I think this is correct, I upgraded DH but kept mine as yellow standard band and I no longer have the option to edit.
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
catherine p
Helping Minnie

Talking Themed magic bands! There back!

Hi everyone just wanted to say I’ve just logged into mde account went onto magic bands and see the themed bands they had all themes available just wanted to let u all know hope it helps.

Edited at 04:12 PM.
catherine p is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Not that I want one as have own designed stickers from Magic My Band, but its good to know WDW got their act together & thanks for the heads up.
Old 21 Jun 19, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mclhar
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Very frustrating now as we go on Sunday and too late for us. My kids had theirs all picked out and I’ve been checking and checking. Tried ringing but theirs a 30 minute wait. Anyone had any success securing them within the 11 day period?
Mclhar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

It’s still not working for me and those dwarfs keep being there. It’s really annoying me as I’ll end up missing out again. I’ve emailed Disney but don’t expect a reply!
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Anyone have the UK number to call. Been trying all day getting through to various different point always getting we are unable to process your request. Then suddenly got there is already an order for this reservation but when I checked it’s only for two of our party and for those asking you definitely can’t add more later!
Mickie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List