Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 11 Jul 19, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lucydog View Post
The £250 max would definitely explain why it didn’t work as I had a code for £300 off the price of the hotel.
I tried with my iPad and my hubbys laptop and neither worked.
I think I’ll have to give tesco a ring tomorrow and see if they can shed some light on it?
Just as a matter of interest, when you booked RPR today, was your voucher for less than £250?
Yes - it was for £225. There are the same questions on the Tesco website - not really very clear. Will be interested to know the answer, as when I was exchanging my vouchers today, I was mindful to keep it under £250 - but hey - it may be £750.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 19, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Lucydog
Getting to know the DIBB

Thanks, I’ll definitely give them a call tomorrow and post what they say back here on this thread. Certainly seems like it must be £250 max once they’ve been boosted.
Thanks again👍🏻X
Lucydog is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
I thought you could exchange £250 of clubcard vouchers (ie £750 hotel vouchers). Would be interested to know what they say as was planning on exchanging £100 of clubcard vouchers.
Old 11 Jul 19, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lucydog View Post
Thanks, I’ll definitely give them a call tomorrow and post what they say back here on this thread. Certainly seems like it must be £250 max once they’ve been boosted.
Thanks again👍🏻X
I've just been back on the Tesco Clubcard site and it does allow you to add £250 before boost to £750 in hotels.com vouchers, so back to the drawing board.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 19, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

I changed up 90 pound worth of vouchers for 270 off so it's definitely 250 limit on the vouchers ☺
Nov 19 CBR, September 22 BRV, BWV 💕
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 19, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

I didn't end up going down that route but I had a reply from Tesco saying the maximum I could convert was £250 in vouchers for £750 Hotels.com voucher
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 19, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

I converted £125 of Tesco vouchers for a £375 hotels.com voucher and used this for my booking when we stay later this month. It is definitely a maximum of £250 Tesco voucher that can be converted up to £750 hotels.com vouchers.
Tiggers Pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Lucydog
Getting to know the DIBB

Thanks for all the replies!
Well, things have just got curiouser and curiouser!

Before I went to call Tesco today to see why my voucher code didn’t work for RPR, despite my booking though the tesco link, typing the code in perfectly, not having exceeded the maximum amount, and using both my iPad and laptop to try, and knowing others had booked with no problem, I thought I’d try using the voucher code once more (even although tesco had said they cancelled it yesterday after I’d called them in a panic thinking that I would lose all my vouchers), and it worked!
It applied the discount much to my surprise!
I stupidly shouldn’t even have tried it but hey ho.
Anyway, Tesco said my refunded voucher is still processing and she thought that perhaps hotels.com hadn’t processed the cancelled voucher code on their end and that’s why it had worked today but she had no clue as to why it hadn’t worked yesterday when I originally tried to book!

I didn’t complete the booking today with hotels.com, so now have to wait for my points to reappear back on my club card account and try again, otherwise hotels.com might just charge my credit card with the whole amount and not just the taxes.

So, well done if you’ve got this far!
Seems that the tesco vouchers do still work for RPR, but just that their computer said no yesterday! 🙄
Lucydog is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List