Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 12 Dec 16, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post

Our honeymoon trip..

Tues 7th- travel day-flight at 11am Manchester airport/transfer to Disney all star music.

Wed 8th- Magic kingdom
Fast passes- seven dwarfs mine train, Splash mountain,under the Sea.

Thurs 9th- Animal kingdom
Fastpass- Everest, safari and Kali rapids.

Fri 10th- Epcot
Fast passes- Test Track,mission space and Spaceship earth.

Sat 11th-Hollywood studios/ fantasmic.
Fastpass- toy story mania ,star tours 2 and for the first time in forever.

Sun 12th- Uber to cabana beach resort drop bag of then head to universal studios.

Mon 13th- early morning and all day at Islands Of Adventure

Tues 14th- early morning universal studios to do harry potter then whatever rides we want to do again. Uber back to all star music.

Wed 15th- typhoon lagoon/ blizzard beach

Thur 16th- Animal Kingdom/blizzard beach/tea At Disney springs. Fastpass- DINOSAUR,everest and festival of lion king.

Fri 17th- crystal palace breakfast/Magic Kingdom/ Disney springs for tea/Wishes
Fastpass- jungle cruise, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash mountain.

Sat 18th- Hollywood studios/Animal Kingdom river of lights Fastpass- Toy story mania, Tower of Terror,star tours 2

Sun 19th- Epcot/Magic Kingdom fastpass Frozen ever after, mission space and turtle talk with crash.

Mon 20th- Hollywood studios fastpass rock and roll rollercoaster, in the first time forever.

Tues 21st- home time😞magic kingdom fastpass snow white mine train pirates and space mountain.

Edited at 11:04 AM. Reason: Final plan
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 16, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Not sure when you're going but note that EPCOT and HS have fastpass tiers, so you won't get the mix that you're hoping for in your itinerary. You will probably need to do a bit of swapping round to get what you want.
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 16, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

Think it looks good. You can only book 3 fastpasses in one park you can't split the parks.

In the first few days make the most of the early wake ups.
Old 17 Dec 16, 02:49 AM  
Link to this Post

Final draft... down below!

Edited at 10:43 AM.
Old 17 Dec 16, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
It looks like you have changed your original plan quite a bit, but that's part of the fun and you will probably find you will keep moving things around to make improvements. It looks a good balance of parks and the only suggestions I have are about your fast passes. Personally I would fast pass rides as opposed to shows...I love muppets and the frozen show and Indiana Jones at HS but they have massive seating areas and you will get in with everyone else. I appreciate this means there's not that much to use your fast passes on at HS especially with the tier system, but for my kids this is great because they get tower of terror fast passed every time we visit. So, for your trip it looks like you have tried to spread your fast passes out across lots of attractions and what I tend to do is focus on the rides with the longest waits and I would book 7dmt, and the mountains at MK every time we visit and usually you can walk on under the sea... having said that I would book a fast pass for Peter pan as this gets crazy long lines.

After all that I would suggest you have a think about what sort of attractions are most important to you and then book the, if that's the shows then do it and ignore what I've said, as you will have an amazing trip as you will have done all the things that you want.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 16, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I appreciate the help it's the first time I've used the fast pass system and planning the whole trip so just getting used to it. Will have another look at the rides I think toy story mania will be good one aswell as rock and roll rollercoaster tower of Terror I love going on tom not a chance lol. 😄
Old 1 Feb 17, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Tues 7th- travel day-flight at 11am Manchester airport/transfer to Disney all star music.

Wed 8th- Magic kingdom
Fast passes- seven dwarfs mine train, Splash mountain,under the Sea.

Thurs 9th- Animal kingdom
Fastpass- Everest, safari and Kali rapids.

Fri 10th- Epcot
Fast passes- Test Track,mission space and Spaceship earth.

Sat 11th-Hollywood studios/ fantasmic.
Fastpass- toy story mania ,star tours 2 and for the first time in forever.

Sun 12th- Uber to cabana beach resort drop bag of then head to universal studios.

Mon 13th- early morning and all day at Islands Of Adventure

Tues 14th- early morning universal studios to do harry potter then whatever rides we want to do again. Uber back to all star music.

Wed 15th- typhoon lagoon/ blizzard beach

Thur 16th- Animal Kingdom/blizzard beach/tea At Disney springs. Fastpass- DINOSAUR,everest and festival of lion king.

Fri 17th- crystal palace breakfast/Magic Kingdom/ Disney springs for tea/Wishes
Fastpass- jungle cruise, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash mountain.

Sat 18th- Hollywood studios/Animal Kingdom river of lights Fastpass- Toy story mania, Tower of Terror,star tours 2

Sun 19th- Epcot/Magic Kingdom fastpass Frozen ever after, mission space and turtle talk with crash.

Mon 20th- Hollywood studios fastpass rock and roll rollercoaster, in the first time forever.

Tues 21st- home time😞magic kingdom fastpass snow white mine train pirates and space mountain.