Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 31 Mar 15, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
welovemushu
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by scruffycharlie View Post
My sister bought a necklace at the 5th ave store and the service was amazing you wouldn't of thought she was buying one of the cheapest items in the store.
Same here, bought a few thiings on the silver floor, amazing service, the salesman told me how he loved my ear rings, didnt dare say they were from claires! Nice of him to say so!
Enjoy!
Jan
welovemushu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 15, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post

I bought a bracelet from there on our last trip. It's definitely not somewhere I would normally shop so I was quite nervous and thought I would feel really out of place but the staff were so lovely. The guy that helped me was really nice and friendly and I may make a return visit next month!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 15, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
woollys_super
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We purchased 18ct gold necklace there few years back and treated like royalty offered drinks and to try on all sorts of things lol lots of fun
Disney World, Encantada August 2016
Disney World, Davenport July 2018
woollys_super is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 15, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney fish
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Safari Girl View Post
I bought a bracelet from there on our last trip. It's definitely not somewhere I would normally shop so I was quite nervous and thought I would feel really out of place but the staff were so lovely. The guy that helped me was really nice and friendly and I may make a return visit next month!
I felt exactly the same when I went in, I had $'s saved from family for my 40th so decided to get a necklace, I told them as soon as I walked in I had a budget of $200, they treated me as if I had $20,000 to spend, a wonderful experience and a necklace I treasure.
Disney fish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 15, 01:49 AM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

Going to check out the price in London then go to the store when we're out there, thanks for all the advice.
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 15, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Dilovesflorida
Very Serious Dibber

I also visited the 5th Avenue store and my daughter and I were treated so well, nothing was too much trouble. Didn't spend a massive amount of money but felt like we were very special. I knew what I wated to buy us as a memento of our trip so knew the price before I went. Tax in NYC is higher than Florida but still saved on what I'd have spent in the UK.
Old 4 Apr 15, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread