Notices

Old 22 Jan 17, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MinnieMrsA View Post
I know! We will be at AK in 4 weeks time!
😊

They haven't released park hours for MK for after 19th August, or for Universal at all yet so holding off on making my plan...my ADR day is 13th February so I have time yet.

Glad it is lunchtime as rereading your plans made me hungry! 😂

I've been looking through menus to work out which places are best for us & it does make me really hungry. Swear I've put weight on because of it
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 17, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by magickate View Post
I've been looking through menus to work out which places are best for us & it does make me really hungry. Swear I've put weight on because of it
I am stealing this to use as my excuse for shifting next to no weight lol!

Just bought some dollars at 1.2098 - best rate I had seen for a while!
MinnieMrsA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 17, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

I am stealing this to use as my excuse for shifting next to no weight lol!

Just bought some dollars at 1.2098 - best rate I had seen for a while!
Reading dining reports is equally dangerous!

Exciting day, looks like my sister & brother in law may be coming with us 🙂 working out more of the details tonight. I'm hoping so much they can, we've not had a holiday together since we were kids
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 17, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Reading dining reports is equally dangerous!

Exciting day, looks like my sister & brother in law may be coming with us 🙂 working out more of the details tonight. I'm hoping so much they can, we've not had a holiday together since we were kids
That's so exciting! I haven't had a holiday with my sister for ages either - part of what I am lookinh forward to the most about Florida in February ❤ xx
MinnieMrsA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 17, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

That's so exciting! I haven't had a holiday with my sister for ages either - part of what I am lookinh forward to the most about Florida in February ❤ xx
I've done searching tonight & can get them direct flights to miami, convertible car hire, 1 week CBR with tickets & DDP & a week in the keys for just over £1800 each, think that's pretty good!
So now they have a price they're working out if they can afford it & if they can take the time away from their business. I've got everything crossed 🤗

You'll have an amazing time with your family. Makes it extra special
Old 24 Jan 17, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

I've done searching tonight & can get them direct flights to miami, convertible car hire, 1 week CBR with tickets & DDP & a week in the keys for just over £1800 each, think that's pretty good!
So now they have a price they're working out if they can afford it & if they can take the time away from their business. I've got everything crossed 🤗

You'll have an amazing time with your family. Makes it extra special
That's amazing! A brilliant deal. It definitely will! I just want it to be here now. Picked up my dollars today 😁 and of course the rate had improved since I ordered lol!
Old 25 Jan 17, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

That's amazing! A brilliant deal. It definitely will! I just want it to be here now. Picked up my dollars today 😁 and of course the rate had improved since I ordered lol!
Sods law! If you'd waited it could've dropped

I caved & stuck some on our fairfx the other day. There's a few things I want to pre-pay for & but prices are in dollars so figured I can avoid charges or an even worse exchange rate using the dollar card instead of my debit.

Only a few weeks left in work for you now & we find out in 5weeks which school madam is going to. You may end up with her if you're unlucky haha.
Old 25 Jan 17, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Sods law! If you'd waited it could've dropped

I caved & stuck some on our fairfx the other day. There's a few things I want to pre-pay for & but prices are in dollars so figured I can avoid charges or an even worse exchange rate using the dollar card instead of my debit.

Only a few weeks left in work for you now & we find out in 5weeks which school madam is going to. You may end up with her if you're unlucky haha.
This is true! You can never get it right with currency. Yes 17 more school get ups 😁 which I am excited about, half way through the half term now too.

Oooh yes - won't be too long! Haha she may end up with me yet 😀 there are worse places to be lol. Is she worrying about it?
Old 25 Jan 17, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

This is true! You can never get it right with currency. Yes 17 more school get ups 😁 which I am excited about, half way through the half term now too.

Oooh yes - won't be too long! Haha she may end up with me yet 😀 there are worse places to be lol. Is she worrying about it?
Not really, or atleast she hasn't said as much. She doesn't want to go to our catchment school & because we've moved since we started primary it's very unlikely she'll be with any of her friends. Yours is our 2nd choice! We're out of catchment for our 1st choice & are fully prepared to appeal but know it still isn't likely. She sat paper for TT along with the million others but that was my choice rather than hers. Figured she may as well!
I feel sick over it but she's not fine. Maybe when it's closer to us being told that'll change. Who knows 😯

17 get ups & counting. We've got 28 weeks & 5 days haha
Old 25 Jan 17, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Not really, or atleast she hasn't said as much. She doesn't want to go to our catchment school & because we've moved since we started primary it's very unlikely she'll be with any of her friends. Yours is our 2nd choice! We're out of catchment for our 1st choice & are fully prepared to appeal but know it still isn't likely. She sat paper for TT along with the million others but that was my choice rather than hers. Figured she may as well!
I feel sick over it but she's not fine. Maybe when it's closer to us being told that'll change. Who knows 😯

17 get ups & counting. We've got 28 weeks & 5 days haha
Definitely - I went to TT (sort of how I ended up where I am!) And you certainly had nothing to lose by taking it. As long as she will be happy where she goes that is the main thing. If you go to appeal and want any help just let me know 😁 and if I can help I will.

I keep saying to my sister 'epcot 4 weeks today' etc etc. Oh and just noticed the exchange rate has gone up again!

Just read a report about a meal at Sanaa and it looked amazing!