Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
US Rent A Car
Unread 19 May 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

philosophy tomorrow for ds, then maths and geography on Tuesday
good luck all xx
Unread 19 May 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
kathrynmc
slightly serious Dibber

This week is starting how last week did with RS. Exams Mon-Thurs (2 on Wednesday) then on Friday she has her first day off in two weeks.
kathrynmc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our next visit is booked
Unread 19 May 19, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Jagmate
Trainee Dibber

I've been staying away from DS this weekend as well for the same reason. I work in a primary school and there's a really nasty cold and sore throat doing the rounds so I've told both of my kids to take their vitamins, eat sensibly and stay away from me until I feel better! DS also has Maths (non-calc) on Tuesday, Physics on Wednesday, Eng Lit on Thursday (he's ready to burn those books and notes when he's done!) and Product Design on Friday. We're hoping that he just gets a decent pass for that last one as he's admitted that he wishes he'd done Geography instead. He seemed reasonably happy with the ones he did last week (Bio, Eng Lit and Chem) although that makes me feel nervous as he's really not the best judge of how he's done. I really feel that I've never known real stress in my life until right now! Roll on end of exams. He's off to India with school after the exams are done (it was meant to be Sri Lanka but ) and then doing NCS so hopefully that will keep his mind off results day until it arrives!
Jagmate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our Florida Holiday
Unread 19 May 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Jagmate
Trainee Dibber

Week 2/3 looming! Good luck everyone!
Jagmate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our Florida Holiday
Unread 19 May 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

Ds had a bit of down time today and went tonthe cinema with his brother and friend. This week he as RE (mon) Maths (tues) Science (wed) english and re (thurs) Then is week off he is in school everyday! Not sure i agree with it but we will see how it goes

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Caribbean Dream
Unread 19 May 19, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
lorrie36
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Twin mummy View Post
Oh for goodness sake, Im a teacher and trying to be professional but the actions of some other teachers make it so difficult at times, why on earth would he do that?

Mine are also doing NCS, going to France for the first week!
Wow how cool is that? I wont tell my dd but we are lucky enough to be in Cumbria and they will have fun doing stuff I dont want to hear about. 🤣🤣

lorrie36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Years of saving but it is so worth it.
Unread 19 May 19, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
lorrie36
VIP Dibber

Our school is in the path of a nuclear site... which will be having strikes on while the kids are taking their exams.
The traffic is horrendous at the best of times at rush hour, but when the strikes are on, it causes a backlash for others in the area.

I wish everyone luck this week, hope everyone is feeling well and no extra stress is put on your kids.

lorrie36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Years of saving but it is so worth it.
Unread 20 May 19, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

I finally got hold of school about the dance class taking place in the room next door. They are making a note and asking for special circumstances due to a disruption during an exam.
Maths higher non - calc tomorrow.

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Caribbean Dream
Orlando Attractions