Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants
Forgotten Password?
Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 18 May 19, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
VIP Dibber

Anyone else struggling for ADR's?

Our first couple for end of October were super easy - got exactly what we wanted, anything from about 4th November I just can't get anything decent! Fantasmic Dining Package still not showing, can only get 11:35 for breakfast at Trattoria & nothing whatsoever for Be Our Guest lunch

Anyone else struggling to get anything decent or just me?!
1998 DLP 2002 Santa Fe 2006 Dream Castle 2009 Marriot Village 2010 Sequoia Lodge 2011 Cheyenne & Indian Creek 2012 Newport Bay 2013 Kissimmee 2016 Santa Fe 2017 Newport Bay & Santa Fe 2018 Kissimmee & Sequoia Lodge 2019 AKL & Kissimmee 2020 Windsor Hills & Boardwalk
Jun 2013 Trip
Apr 2018 Trip
Oct 2019 Trip
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
When September becomes February...
Old 19 May 19, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Apprentice Imagineer

I canít get a BOG lunch between 27 Sept - 3 Oct. Weíve really struggled with our ADRs 😔
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Disneymoon - Disneyland CA & Hawaii
Old 19 May 19, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyThoughts
Imagineer

Mobile

We got lucky & managed to get everything we wanted from our original ADR list but kids announced last night they wanted to do BOG for lunch one day & I canít get it booked at all during our 3 week trip 😫

For Trattoria have you tried ringing up? The app only showed me 11:15am for breakfast so I rang up (also was having other issues) & they got me booked in for 10:15am - still a little later than I wanted but definitely better then 11:15am.
3 weeks AKL?! Yes please!
Old 19 May 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Very Serious Dibber

Try using the Touring Plans Reservation Finder. We go at end of August and was struggling to get BOG and Sanaa but the Reservation Founder found both for us. Highly recommend it.
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
DLP Newport Bay-fingers crossed!
Old 20 May 19, 12:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

Mr Tom Morrow's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
They all pop on nearer the time. Never worry apart from BOG and the Cali.

Yesterday I did a search of where to eat at 8.30pm that day as we were undecided. Every restaurant had availability including the Signatures. Not only that but I could pick an 8.15, 8.30, 8.45 etc etc.
The Parks are rammed and the restaurants are dead.

Classic Disney, priced their Guests out!

Edit. I was very late booking all our Nov dates. Got everything we wanted. I wonder if you hit a wall ref a few early Nov dates?

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

'Morrow and Morrow. For the people dot com'

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976

Edited at 12:54 AM.
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 19, 03:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by EmmaBolan View Post
Our first couple for end of October were super easy - got exactly what we wanted, anything from about 4th November I just can't get anything decent! Fantasmic Dining Package still not showing, can only get 11:35 for breakfast at Trattoria & nothing whatsoever for Be Our Guest lunch

Anyone else struggling to get anything decent or just me?!
I got everything when my window opened, but twenty days later and availability seemed much reduced, certainly no chance of BOG. I have always found last minute availability though, so donít worry too much.
Claudette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
A long time to come...
Old 20 May 19, 06:56 AM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

Try setting up a reservation finder on touring plans and mousedining.com. They email you when a time becomes available. I got BOG that way and also kept refreshing the alert for a better time until I got what I wanted.
fizzypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
One last time - CANCELLED
Old 20 May 19, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

I got all mine for September including BOG breakfast and dinner. However my window opened before the GE opening date was announced. That may now be impacting on September/October bookings.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Third solo trip - POFQ and Polynesian!
Old 20 May 19, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Wigan Lass
Imagineer

I managed to get everything I wanted really easily on our original 180 + 10 booking days.

Since then, however, Ive wanted to shift a few things and itís proving very difficult. No BOG lunches at all.

We are going 20/10 to 4/11

I know lots of people are having problems especially with that first weekend in November - but itís worth noting that weekend is the wine n dine half marathon weekend. Add that in to the GE frenzy and Iím thinking itís going to be crazy busy 😕
Yacht Club October 2017
Contemporary October 2019
Wigan Lass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Fulfilling a dream - trip 7 Contemporary
Old 20 May 19, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

We seem to have roughly the same dates, and the only one I had an issue with was Yak & Yeti, which I have booked for around 2nd nov. I got a much earlier time than I had planned as there seems to be nothing after 4:30, but I'm hoping to make it work! I've set up a notification as well to check for anything later that may come up
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Californiaaaaa, here we come!