Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 16 Jun 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
#21
Brum26
Thread Starter
slightly serious Dibber
 
Brum26's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 12

Brum26's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Thick soles on shoes?! 😄 great to get to this stage of the countdown, did you go for 1900 park fare in the end out of interest?
Weíve just bought him some new trainers but may go trainer shopping again armed with a tape measure to see if it makes any difference.

So, as it stands we do have 1900 park Fayre booked for breakfast on our last day. We havenít 100% decided if we are keeping it yet but I suspect we probably will and will either end up cancelling a meal somewhere while we are out there or paying out of pocket for one.
__________________

June/July 2019 Pre-Trippie HERE
Brum26 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
POFQ June/July 2019!
Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 19, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
#22
GezzasGem
Imagineer
 
GezzasGem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 13
Location: Midlands
Mobile

Originally Posted by Brum26 View Post
Weíve just bought him some new trainers but may go trainer shopping again armed with a tape measure to see if it makes any difference.

So, as it stands we do have 1900 park Fayre booked for breakfast on our last day. We havenít 100% decided if we are keeping it yet but I suspect we probably will and will either end up cancelling a meal somewhere while we are out there or paying out of pocket for one.
It is a great venue for breakfast, both food and theming wise. Think we may end up with one too many TS reservations so planning on paying OOP for our breakfast on last day (breakfasts obv tend to be a lower price so best meal to pay for if needed). Enjoy whatever you decide!
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
We're going back...Jambo!
Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 19, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
#23
Brum26
Thread Starter
slightly serious Dibber
 
Brum26's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 12

Brum26's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
It is a great venue for breakfast, both food and theming wise. Think we may end up with one too many TS reservations so planning on paying OOP for our breakfast on last day (breakfasts obv tend to be a lower price so best meal to pay for if needed). Enjoy whatever you decide!
Thanks. Not long for you now either!
__________________

June/July 2019 Pre-Trippie HERE
Brum26 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
POFQ June/July 2019!
Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 19, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
#24
Kat11
VIP Dibber
 
Kat11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 12
All sounds great and so close now!

If you still looking for QS places a couple we like are Blaze and DLuxe burger at Disney springs also Wolfgang puck express. I really love staying at a hotel thatís got the boat to DS as there are loads of choices.

AK thereís Satuli canteen which we are trying as Dibbers rave about it.

There are quite a few good ones at Epcot too but HS is a bit lacking on the QS front.

MK you have BOG so thatís good.

Kat
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Fingers Crossed X
Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 19, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
#25
Brum26
Thread Starter
slightly serious Dibber
 
Brum26's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 12

Brum26's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
All sounds great and so close now!

If you still looking for QS places a couple we like are Blaze and DLuxe burger at Disney springs also Wolfgang puck express. I really love staying at a hotel thatís got the boat to DS as there are loads of choices.

AK thereís Satuli canteen which we are trying as Dibbers rave about it.

There are quite a few good ones at Epcot too but HS is a bit lacking on the QS front.

MK you have BOG so thatís good.

Kat
I know, we are so excited!

We have tried Dluxe before and may go again but we do definitely have Blaze pizza on our list as it does look really good!

Did you do Wolfgang Puck Express for breakfast or dinner? We were thinking of going there for breakfast one morning but must admit we haven't looked at the dinner menu there. We've also got BOG booked for breakfast as we've done lunch and dinner there in the past.
__________________

June/July 2019 Pre-Trippie HERE
Brum26 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
POFQ June/July 2019!
Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 19, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
#26
Kat11
VIP Dibber
 
Kat11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 12
Originally Posted by Brum26 View Post
I know, we are so excited!

We have tried Dluxe before and may go again but we do definitely have Blaze pizza on our list as it does look really good!

Did you do Wolfgang Puck Express for breakfast or dinner? We were thinking of going there for breakfast one morning but must admit we haven't looked at the dinner menu there. We've also got BOG booked for breakfast as we've done lunch and dinner there in the past.
Blaze is the best! We are planning on going at least twice in October. We've done BOG breakfast on our last trip which we really enjoyed and have booked again also trying lunch there this time.

We went to WGPE in 2016 the night we arrived and to be honest didn't do it justice as we were so tired! So going to give it another go, will do dinner as the options suit us better. Dibbers rave about the meatloaf thingy so might try that?

Check out my vacation planner if you like as I've put our basic plan on there with adrs etc...

Kat
__________________
DLP: Hotel New York-2008 & Hotel Cheyenne-2013
WDW: Villa - April 2011 & Villa - April 2014
WDW Onsite: OKW! - 1 Bed Villa October 2016
WDW Onsite: OKW! - 2 Bed Villa October 2018
WDW onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Fingers Crossed X
Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 19, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
#27
Brum26
Thread Starter
slightly serious Dibber
 
Brum26's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 12

Brum26's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Blaze is the best! We are planning on going at least twice in October. We've done BOG breakfast on our last trip which we really enjoyed and have booked again also trying lunch there this time.

We went to WGPE in 2016 the night we arrived and to be honest didn't do it justice as we were so tired! So going to give it another go, will do dinner as the options suit us better. Dibbers rave about the meatloaf thingy so might try that?

Check out my vacation planner if you like as I've put our basic plan on there with adrs etc...

Kat
Thanks for the tips! We will take a look.
__________________

June/July 2019 Pre-Trippie HERE
Brum26 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
POFQ June/July 2019!
Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 19, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
#28
Cha cha
Imagineer
 
Cha cha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 16
Mobile

See you out there. We'll be at POFQ at the same time. 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
All booked for 2020 - yay!
Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 19, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
#29
Brum26
Thread Starter
slightly serious Dibber
 
Brum26's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 12

Brum26's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
See you out there. We'll be at POFQ at the same time. 😊
See you there! Save some beignets for us!
__________________

June/July 2019 Pre-Trippie HERE
Brum26 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
POFQ June/July 2019!
Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 19, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
#30
Brum26
Thread Starter
slightly serious Dibber
 
Brum26's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 12

Brum26's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

1 day to go! We are currently on the way to the Premier inn at manchester airport and have decided to try and document everything on Instagram as well as going a trip report on here. If anyone is interested in keeping up with what weíre up to on Instagram then we are: McDisneyFamily
__________________

June/July 2019 Pre-Trippie HERE
Brum26 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
POFQ June/July 2019!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Buy and Sell DVC

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Discount Florida Car Hire

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ocean Florida

theDIBB Menu


US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2028
Covent Garden FX  $1.2066
M&S  $1.1856
Sainsburys  $1.1961
TESCO  $1.1796
Travelex  $1.1935
Updated: 04:01 27/05/2020

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,130
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,085
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1009
Covent Garden FX  €1.1015
M&S  €1.0848
Sainsburys  €1.0955
TESCO  €1.0797
Travelex  €1.0921
Updated: 04:01 27/05/2020