Go Back   theDIBB > Welcome to theDIBB > Latest
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Latest Latest articles from theDIBB home page.
Unread 25 Apr 19, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Noodle500
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by TeddyB View Post
What is the benefit to booking today, over booking before the free dining/gift card offer ends in summer? Is it only room choice, and if so does that make such a difference to the price?

We will be booking a moderate (POR most likely), and haven't noticed much of a difference in the price between the rooms.

I am getting nervous now, with all this excitement, that we're going to miss out on something! We have booked free dining twice now, and both times booked June/July.
For us if you booked before 4 th May for an extra $100 gift card on top of the $200 one. Booked direct with Disney. Must admit booked because excited
Noodle500 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ looking forward to being a Jedi
Unread 25 Apr 19, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
minniemam
Excited about Disney

minniemam's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
At POR the difference between a standard room & a princess riverside view room can be a 1000 extra for 2 weeks (although this year obviously the minimum you can book on this free dining offer is the garden view room). You would also lose the extra $100 if you waited (had to register for that prior to release day)
Unread 25 Apr 19, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Hotlush
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

What is the benefit to booking today, over booking before the free dining/gift card offer ends in summer? Is it only room choice, and if so does that make such a difference to the price?
Partly our own fault, but we have no flexibility on the dates so we've booked a slightly more expensive room and hope we can downgrade it later if the room type comes available rather than having to "settle" to get the dates we want.
Hotlush is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Juniors second trip to Disney!
Unread 25 Apr 19, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
MrBrownstone
Helping Mickey

Mobile

2000 to change my off-site booking to Caribbean beach. This is just for 2 adults, safe to say I'll be staying put and not changing
MrBrownstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday.
Unread 25 Apr 19, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Tamz1983
Imagineer

Tamz1983's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Well I turned on my laptop at 8am and got onto the Disney website to book at 11am so had a 3hr wait 😱😱😱 although that seems like a lot it was much much better than previous years when it just crashed... this queue system is much better

Managed to book POR for July 2020... must admit the price had gone up a little bit since when I checked yesterday but I still booked haha hubby wouldnt answer his phone so couldnt discuss it so went ahead and booked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 we were staying here anyway 🤣🤣🤣
3rd Visit..Caribbean Beach May 2017
4th Visit...Coronado Springs May 2018
Tamz1983 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
July 2020 POR
Unread 25 Apr 19, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
SarahLouise
Excited about Disney

I joined the queue at around 9.05 still waiting
April 16 SSR/AKL and Cabana Bay! Sadie's first trip and OUR WEDDING! Followed by the Disney Magic EBTA
SarahLouise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Rupert's first trip and Sadie returns!
Unread 25 Apr 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
DFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by SarahLouise View Post
I joined the queue at around 9.05 still waiting
You could try ATD there system is working for me at the moment, even if it's too see what is available.

see here https://DIBB.in/13803700
DFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 19, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinkgirl
In Full Planning Mode :-)

Pinkgirl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 34
Guidebook Reviews: 1

We will be booking a moderate (POR most likely), and haven't noticed much of a difference in the price between the rooms.

I am getting nervous now, with all this excitement, that we're going to miss out on something! We have booked free dining twice now, and both times booked June/July.
There are only so many rooms available with free dining. When I got on the site at 11.15am, there were no rooms available at POR in July with free dining.

My Princess
2016 - Marriott Courtyard, RPR, Yacht Club; 2014 - Marriott Courtyard, RPR, Yacht Club; 2012 - Rosen Inn, Yacht Club; 2010 - POFQ; 2009 - POR; 2008 - Wyndham, POFQ, Renaissance Seaworld; 2003 - Holiday Inn, I Drive; 2000 - Hojo, I Drive, All Star Movies; 1997 - Best Western, I Drive
Pinkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to the Magic
Pinkgirl is a Disney Podcast DIBBcast-ear