Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Trip Planning Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.
Eat and Play Card
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15 May 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
#41
AMG82
Gone all Goofy
 
AMG82's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 15
Mobile

I have booked flights today direct from Gatwick with Virgin Atlantic. I have been looking everyday so I am now so relieved we are booked! Really strange though same flights yesterday for 2ad and 3 children 14,12 and 7 was £3100 inc baggage today I thought someone was taking the mickey (fitting! ) out of me, with Netflights today for all of us including the baggage and free seat selection £1996 had to get my husband to make sure I was doing it all correctly and hadnít just booked for me and him, although that would be lovely donít think our 3 kids would share my thinking! A little hiccup during the booking process right at the end after putting all our details in and card details it came up with a red box saying Ď there has been a slight problem with the booking process and to call the customer service numberí meanwhile hubby had checked our account and they had taken the money out! However got through to them and was reassured we was all booked and I would receive the E ticket in an email soon! Watch this space! Are dates are 25th March to 8th Apr in case anyone else wants to book them up. Our budget was £500 pp so well happy with the price! Good Luck everyone else. Need to change my signature now as defo going back to the magic! Yipppee! X
__________________
POR OCT 2017- First time to WDW (Trip of a lifetime we said
Back again CBR March 2020... --------------------
Gone just like that ... absolutely gutted
AMG82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Off we go again 2nd trip of a lifetime!
Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 19, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
#42
jenna288
Excited about Disney
 
jenna288's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 16
Originally Posted by AMG82 View Post
I have booked flights today direct from Gatwick with Virgin Atlantic. I have been looking everyday so I am now so relieved we are booked! Really strange though same flights yesterday for 2ad and 3 children 14,12 and 7 was £3100 inc baggage today I thought someone was taking the mickey (fitting! ) out of me, with Netflights today for all of us including the baggage and free seat selection £1996 had to get my husband to make sure I was doing it all correctly and hadnít just booked for me and him, although that would be lovely donít think our 3 kids would share my thinking! A little hiccup during the booking process right at the end after putting all our details in and card details it came up with a red box saying Ď there has been a slight problem with the booking process and to call the customer service numberí meanwhile hubby had checked our account and they had taken the money out! However got through to them and was reassured we was all booked and I would receive the E ticket in an email soon! Watch this space! Are dates are 25th March to 8th Apr in case anyone else wants to book them up. Our budget was £500 pp so well happy with the price! Good Luck everyone else. Need to change my signature now as defo going back to the magic! Yipppee! X
great find! still waiting on mine The price is coming down though so hoping to book in the next week
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 19, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
#43
miss_chief
Proud to wear my Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 16
Mobile

Iíve just booked today, 30th March-15th April BA flights & 7 seater minivan 2a 2c (16yrs & 14yrs) LHR-Chicago-Tampa then Tampa-Gatwick return £1780, Iím really happy with that as yesterday same flights were £2580 and only had to pay £300 deposit
miss_chief is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
out 10th "once in a lifetime holiday"
Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 19, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
#44
jenna288
Excited about Disney
 
jenna288's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 16
Originally Posted by miss_chief View Post
Iíve just booked today, 30th March-15th April BA flights & 7 seater minivan 2a 2c (16yrs & 14yrs) LHR-Chicago-Tampa then Tampa-Gatwick return £1780, Iím really happy with that as yesterday same flights were £2580 and only had to pay £300 deposit

That's great - Wish I could fly from London - prices seem to be much better
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 19, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
#45
jenna288
Excited about Disney
 
jenna288's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 16
Not considered Tampa though but going to keep checking flights into there too - didn't realise it's only an hour and a half away x
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 19, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
#46
miss_chief
Proud to wear my Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 16
Mobile

Originally Posted by jenna288 View Post
Not considered Tampa though but going to keep checking flights into there too - didn't realise it's only an hour and a half away x
Although it slightly further than Orlando airport weíve always found it quicker to get to accommodation as immigration& car hire is always quicker and traffic is better. Tamps is our preferred airport
miss_chief is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
out 10th "once in a lifetime holiday"
Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 19, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
#47
jenna288
Excited about Disney
 
jenna288's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 16
Originally Posted by miss_chief View Post
Although it slightly further than Orlando airport weíve always found it quicker to get to accommodation as immigration& car hire is always quicker and traffic is better. Tamps is our preferred airport
ah brill that's good to know - thank you
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 19, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
#48
tillymoon
Thread Starter
Excited about Disney
 
tillymoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 15
Glad you are finding some good deals guys!

im looking every few days, all a bit manic at home, with work ans sons gcse's ... so keep missing chances to check, i did look the other day an the man-lhr-mia prices were still too high !


im off to to some scouting about ! wonder if TC will drop prices with them being bought out/selling up ? ... wishful thinking !
__________________
Tillymoon

DLP 2012
WDW, SSR, RPR and Gulf coast 2017
next trip WDW, US, DS, SW -Easter 2020 !
tillymoon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Our 2020 WDW Holiday.
Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 19, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
#49
jenna288
Excited about Disney
 
jenna288's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 16
Originally Posted by tillymoon View Post
Glad you are finding some good deals guys!

im looking every few days, all a bit manic at home, with work ans sons gcse's ... so keep missing chances to check, i did look the other day an the man-lhr-mia prices were still too high !


im off to to some scouting about ! wonder if TC will drop prices with them being bought out/selling up ? ... wishful thinking !
Remind me of your dates again Tilly? is it the Miami route you would prefer to take? The prices are good up until return on wed 15th April for MCO - Still waiting for my return ones to come down (19th) Will post on here as soon as they do change x
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 19, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
#50
goofyfave
Earning My Ears
 
goofyfave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 16
Glad I've found this thread. We are waiting to book flights and have concluded we will fly to MIA as I cannot justify the extra cost to MCO. I just checked Tampa and they are about £300 more than MIA sadly. I have been looking at BA and Virign direct as well as skyscanner. Are there any other sites people would recommend? We are flying 26 Mar - 18 Apr 2020. Accomodation and tickets booked (POFQ) just need the flights for it to feel real!
goofyfave is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
First family holiday to WDW!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Ocean Florida

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Discount Florida Car Hire

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

theDIBB Menu

KLOOK

US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2028
Covent Garden FX  $1.2096
M&S  $1.1856
Sainsburys  $1.1961
TESCO  $1.1796
Travelex  $1.1935
Updated: 20:30 26/05/2020

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,130
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,085
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1009
Covent Garden FX  €1.1003
M&S  €1.0848
Sainsburys  €1.0955
TESCO  €1.0797
Travelex  €1.0921
Updated: 20:30 26/05/2020