Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
Orlando Attraction Tickets
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 16 May 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
#33
vowels
Very Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: May 14
Do have someone with you, or someone to call?

Post as often as you want, anything that helps you.

Maybe have a look over your new photographs, your acers are looking great. The good day will be here soon. xx
vowels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
#34
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer
 
DisneyDaffodil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 15
Location: South Wales
Mobile

As vowels says above, chat on here, we may not know you personally but we do care and are here to chat to you. Have you got anyone with you? Or could you ring a family member or friend to come over to stay?

You will have some days that feel worse than others as you mentioned, but that also means you will have better days too. Try to focus on those. Take care x
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Croatia June, then Vietnam July
Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 19, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
#35
hexagon
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
hexagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 12
Location: Aberdeenshire

hexagon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Don't really know what to say but couldn't read and run... depression is a truly terrible illness and I'm so sorry you are feeling so awful today. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you... Please take care of yourself...
Thank you

Originally Posted by vowels View Post
Do have someone with you, or someone to call?

Post as often as you want, anything that helps you.

Maybe have a look over your new photographs, your acers are looking great. The good day will be here soon. xx
Thank you. I spoke to a friend for a bit, it helped for a wee bit but I feel so awful again. Gonna try and sleep soon.

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
As vowels says above, chat on here, we may not know you personally but we do care and are here to chat to you. Have you got anyone with you? Or could you ring a family member or friend to come over to stay?

You will have some days that feel worse than others as you mentioned, but that also means you will have better days too. Try to focus on those. Take care x
Thank you. I spoke to a friend on the phone for a bit. I知 hoping tomorrow will be better.
hexagon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 19, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
#36
thepricefamily
Apprentice Imagineer
 
thepricefamily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 09
Tomorrow is another day and a fresh start. Hope you have a good night's sleep. Ring your friend again if you need to or post again on here.
__________________
Port Orleans Riverside 1998, 2001, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013
New York, RPR & Old Key West 2015
Caribbean Beach Resort cheeky week 2017
HRH & AKL 2020
thepricefamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Madrid - come on LFC flights are booked!
Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
#37
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer
 
DisneyDaffodil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 15
Location: South Wales
Mobile

I知 so pleased you came back to chat, I was worrying about you. Please take care, try to sleep and hopefully you feel a little better tomorrow. Ring your friend again if you need to and chat to us on here. I will check back in tomorrow to see how you are, xx
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Croatia June, then Vietnam July
Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 19, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
#38
hexagon
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
hexagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 12
Location: Aberdeenshire

hexagon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by thepricefamily View Post
Tomorrow is another day and a fresh start. Hope you have a good night's sleep. Ring your friend again if you need to or post again on here.
Thank you.

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I知 so pleased you came back to chat, I was worrying about you. Please take care, try to sleep and hopefully you feel a little better tomorrow. Ring your friend again if you need to and chat to us on here. I will check back in tomorrow to see how you are, xx
Thank you, I値l pop back tomorrow when I get up.
hexagon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 19, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
#39
Wismgari
Excited about Disney
 
Wismgari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 15
I don't really have a lot to say that will help, but I just wanted to let you know that I am another person who cares and is thinking about you. Keep getting through each day and hopefully you will get all the help and support you need soon to be feeling better. Let us know how you are doing tomorrow. The Dibb is a great place - so many people care.
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
New England road trip
Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 19, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
#40
hexagon
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
hexagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 12
Location: Aberdeenshire

hexagon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
I don't really have a lot to say that will help, but I just wanted to let you know that I am another person who cares and is thinking about you. Keep getting through each day and hopefully you will get all the help and support you need soon to be feeling better. Let us know how you are doing tomorrow. The Dibb is a great place - so many people care.
Thank you. The dibb is brilliant, everyone is so kind.
hexagon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Reply
Kissimmee Swamp Tours

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Attraction Tickets Direct

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

theDIBB Menu

Ocean Florida

US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2287
CaxtonFX  $1.2281
Covent Garden FX  $1.2422
FAIRFX  $1.2275
John Lewis  $1.2405
M&S  $1.2053
Post Office  $1.2259
Sainsburys  $1.2308
TESCO  $1.2312
Travelex  $1.2221
Updated: 02:04 19/06/2019

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,130
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,085
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0926
CaxtonFX  €1.0961
Covent Garden FX  €1.1053
FAIRFX  €1.0965
John Lewis  €1.1064
M&S  €1.0706
Post Office  €1.0911
Sainsburys  €1.0948
TESCO  €1.0957
Travelex  €1.0900
Updated: 02:04 19/06/2019

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Tue 18th Jun 9:23pm
Now: 26ーC/79ーF
Moderate Rain
Moderate Rain
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm
Cloud Cover: 75%
Rainfall: 2.03mm
Wind: 5mph - S Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1016mb
Humidity: 88%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 01:10 19/06/2019