Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 May 19, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
Both of them?

Disney332
No, just half that number
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
BA club is a con
Old 19 May 19, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

I havenít been to WDW since 1990, DL since 1991, DLP since 2008 and DHK since 2012 - and I am not really remotely interested in visiting again! However, I like travelling, get lots of info from others and hopefully give something back too! This forum is my main one and I find it some informative about other things (the university thread for example )

I have ďmetĒ some really lovely people - that is probably the biggest plus

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong
Melbatb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Visiting my boy in Hong Kong:
Old 19 May 19, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

You never now, there maybe an offer at a price too good to refuse.
We don't do the parks but travel out and about a bit and enjoy posting places to eat off the beaten track hoping that Dibbers might be persuaded to venture forth
Old 19 May 19, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I stumbled on this site probably about 7/8 years ago (weíve only just had our 1st family trip, all over now).
Iíd love to return to Florida & WDW but I know this wonít be for a few years (a loft extension is on the cards for us next - even this wonít be for about 3 years), but I just love The Dibb, general chat, love reading peopleís trip reports & highs/lows. Iím a bit of a dreamer so like to imagine Iím still there!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Take me back, pleeeeeaaase!
Old 19 May 19, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Ok

Well I've been on and off here since 2002. I'm afraid I'll be staying 🤣🤣🤣

Tinkerbell is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Back to U.K. Grandson starts school
Old 19 May 19, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 3
My posting would probably peter out. I used to be on an expat forum when I lived overseas and stayed on it for a while after I returned but my knowledge and information became out of date hence gradually reduced my involvement.
Claudette is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
A long time to come...
Old 19 May 19, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
sam_b
Imagineer

Me! I haven't been to Florida for 9 years now and doubt I will return - although I have had a few sneaky days here and there at Asian Disney Parks over the years.
Reykjavik, Budapest, Berlin, California, Tennessee, New York, Philadelphia, Las Vegas, Boston, Oregon, Utah, Arizona, Alaska, Toronto, Vancouver, Whistler,Prague, Munich, Berlin, Cologne, Brussels, Amsterdam, Canaries, Rome, Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Korea, Macau,Hong Kong, Myanmar, Helsinki, Athens, Norway
sam_b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
First time nothing planned
Old 19 May 19, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Itsabunthing
slightly serious Dibber

I'm still here, but won't be returning to Florida for a wee while.

I like the community on the Dibb, can always learn something new and like to help others if I can.
Itsabunthing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
POFQ or not?
Old 19 May 19, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
jdndt
Apprentice Imagineer

We are going in August (3rd trip with our sons, 5th trip with my husband and 7th trip overall). After this year we wouldn't be going for a long time as DS1 starts University 2020 and when he finished DS2 starts. When that's all done and dusted we'll still take DS3.
jdndt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Port Orleans Riverside Part III
Old 19 May 19, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

I have a friend currently in WDW and in the run up to her going I was a little green eyed. We have no immediate plans to return but maybe in a few years will go back for one last visit (getting on a bit now). Really got into cruising after doing our first one last year we now have two booked for the next couple of years but still like to check up on Dibbers plans be it house alterations or trippies.
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote