Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
Unread 19 May 19, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
missy E
Dibbing with Tink

missy E's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
I still come on here but we wont be going back to Florida. We last went as a family of four in 2011 but our kids have fled the nest now & DH doesn't want to go back.

TBH I don't think I can manage the walking now with arthritis in my knee, walked around Westfield yesterday like a cripple.

We've done it, seen it, loved it 3 times now, once on honeymoon and twice with our kids.
I was sad when after the last visit DH DS & DD all said that was the last time. But now as a couple we are moving on to less exhausting holidays.
Unread 19 May 19, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I have no Florida trip booked but will visit New York in the near future, I am sure we will be back to Florida in a few years, when the kids have left me and dh will head to the coast and visit no parks. I like chat and tv and film mostly, Im a member of The Mickey House fan club as well!
Kefalonia, Klefitico, Olives, and sun
Sandra & co is a DIBBcast Disney Podcast Listener
Unread 19 May 19, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
400ixl
Imagineer

No intentions of going to Disney in Florida, we did visit Florida last year as part of an east coast road trip.

Mainly contribute to the west coast part of the forums where we much prefer and visit regularly.

Forum is so much more than Florida for many.
400ixl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to the West Coast
Unread 19 May 19, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mouli1
Imagineer

mouli1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Probably not going back to Disney but still going to the USA
I would love to go to Florida for some warm weather next winter so am thinking along those lines

[R]
mouli1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
new york new england
Unread 19 May 19, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I think I am on here more now than when I was planning our 2 Florida holidays. Husband says he doesnt want to go back but I know I will talk him round if I find a deal that cant be refused. This is the best place to find a good deal as dibbers will post when they find a bargain. ! I also enjoy reading trip reports and the general chat.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 19, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
loubyloulou
Excited about Disney

I stay around but no plans to return to Florida yet
Unread 19 May 19, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I have no Florida trip booked but will visit New York in the near future, I am sure we will be back to Florida in a few years, when the kids have left me and dh will head to the coast and visit no parks. I like chat and tv and film mostly, Im a member of The Mickey House fan club as well!
Sandra, unfortunately you are the only member of the MH fan club. I have tried to recruit more members by being everyones friend and never being outspoken or controversial, but it hasn't worked very well for me (seems to work well for some though)
mickey house is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
My lucky wife
Unread 19 May 19, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Sandra, unfortunately you are the only member of the MH fan club. I have tried to recruit more members by being everyones friend and never being outspoken or controversial, but it hasn't worked very well for me (seems to work well for some though)
There are lots of members on here, mostly all ladies so you must be doing something right!
Kefalonia, Klefitico, Olives, and sun
Sandra & co is a DIBBcast Disney Podcast Listener
Holiday to Florida with Florida4less