Old 12 Jul 19, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DollyDimples View Post
Just make sure you go before 6pm. We went to get one yesterday at about 6:10 and it was shut.
Good to know. We’re not usually late in the parks but do have an evening planned at DHS.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
The lamb and the sangria look delicious. The only time we have been to skippers it was artic cold, the ac was on so high so it puts me off going again.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mmm am thinking of a trip to POFQ just for those beignets! 😄👍
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Just catching up - so glad I've got TE booked - the food looks so delicious - and I am definitely going to try that cocktail. My snack list is also getting bigger. I've also cancelled RPR to go back to HRH

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Apprentice Imagineer

Great trip report, loving all the food and seeing what snacks you’ve eaten, I’m rather late in the game!

Please could I ask you for a favour if you will be visiting the POFQ food court again?

Would you mind asking if they sell Gluten Free toast?

I’ve seen people eating normal toast there but didn’t know if they did Gluten Free or if I needed to take my own bread.

Thank you so much
Fiona35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 04:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

POFQ breakfast

Second long lie in a row. Not as hungry this morning we ordered 2 main courses, the mixed berry pancakes and the French toast.

We also had a wee loaf cake thing as well to share.

The breakfast portions are pretty large and we more than managed to create 3 breakfast plates.
Old 13 Jul 19, 04:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Morimoto Asia lunch

What a lovely place. I was really looking forward to this.

You could order any of the entrees on the lunch menu. If you wanted the duck for 2 it would be 2 credits and if you wanted sushi you could order any 2 of the rolls.

Dh had a beer and the orange chicken with brown rice. He thought this was pretty good.

Ds had a mango go go - which was mango and ginger beer. He wanted sushi so ordered the spicy salmon roll and spider roll. He started off enjoying this, but went off the spider one for some reason. I tasted them both and they were ok.

I had a morimoto Mai tai and the salmon. This was definitely the stand out dish.
Red Miso-glazed Faroe Island Salmon wilted bok choy, shaoxing gastrique, grilled rice cake, morimoto dashi broth with choice of steamed white or brown rice.

Dh had the churro dessert - he thought this was great but massive.

I had the trio of sorbets, not sure what the white one was but I didn’t like it. The strawberry and passion fruit ones were fabulous though.

Ds didn’t want a pudding.

I liked the meal here as did Dh.

33 table service credits left
Old 13 Jul 19, 06:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Morimoto Asia lunch looks great. Thanks for sharing the lunch options.
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
mojo.121
Excited about Disney

Mmm all looks good. Two lie in’s on the trot! Well I suppose you’re on holiday lol.
Have a good day
M.
mojo.121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Very Serious Dibber

Morimoto looks great, I love Asian food.
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List