Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 10 Aug 19, 07:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Br'er Bear
Very Serious Dibber

Annual Passholder-Exclusive Offerings

Walt Disney World Annual Passholders special offerings this fall.

disneyworld.disney.go/en...er-exclusives/

EDITED 5th September
Best saving is from August 29 through November 23, 2019 as Disney is offering a $10 digital bonus to use at a few Epcot table service locations when you purchase a $100 gift card at either Mouse Gear, Disney Traders, the Bridge Kiosk or Port of Entry. Passholders must present valid annual pass and photo ID. One Disney Gift Card can be purchased per transaction.

2point has just purchase multiple $100 gift cards and used the free digital bonus's to purchase a meal at Coral Reef. See also post #5 and #9.

Festival Gifts for Passholders – Epcot
Take home Chef Minnie- and Chef Remy-inspired gifts available on select dates during the Festival! Find these exclusive magnets and coaster sets at Mouse Gear and Disney Traders.

August 29 to October 14, 2019
Receive a complimentary Passholder magnet featuring Chef Minnie.

October 15 to November 23, 2019
Add to your collection with the first-ever Chef Remy themed magnet.

On Your Fourth Visit to the Festival
Receive a complimentary Passholder Chef Minnie wooden coaster set.
Important Details
Please note: Mouse Gear opens at 9:00 AM, while Disney Traders and the Festival Marketplaces open at 11:00 AM. Not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged magnets. One Chef Minnie magnet, one Chef Remy magnet and one coaster set per Passholder. Available while supplies last. Must visit Mouse Gear or Disney Traders and must present your valid annual pass and photo ID to receive the magnet and coaster set. Passholder visits will be automatically tracked upon park entry, so you only need to visit the distribution location to redeem your gifts or check your number of visits.

Edited at 12:07 AM.
Br'er Bear is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Plus there is another Magnet being given out at Animal Kingdom

Complimentary Simba Magnet at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park – August 29 through September 5, 2019

Passholders can pick up a complimentary Simba magnet at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

I'll need to buy a bigger fridge/freezer soon.
Old 10 Aug 19, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
I'll need to buy a bigger fridge/freezer soon.
As we get 2 of everything I used to send one set to Geoffa.

Now my Son has bought a house we give the spares to him. He will have anything that's from Disney

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Br'er Bear
Very Serious Dibber

I've just noticed there's also another passholder offer which for a few DVC members might be worth looking into a little more.

From August 29 through November 23, 2019 Disney is offering a $10 digital bonus to use at a few Epcot table service locations when you purchase a $100 gift card at either Mouse Gear, Disney Traders, the Bridge Kiosk or Port of Entry. Passholders must present valid annual pass and photo ID. One Disney Gift Card can be purchased per transaction.

As it doesn't state one gift card per Passholder then maybe you can buy any number of gift cards so long as each one is a separate transaction.

And if that is the case then any DVC member who's in position to buy multiply gift cards should be able to apply those cards towards their annual dues. (Need to check the reverse to see if the gift card can be used for all things Disney like the regular gift card or if it's just a Disney Dining gift card)

So for each $100 gift card you'll receive $10 of digital bonus which you can use at either Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Garden Grill Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse or the Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room.

Therefore if you brought a total of $1,000 in gift cards and applied those towards your dues you'll receive a total $100 in digital vouchers, (just need to make sure you can use multiple digital vouchers in one transaction) plus as a Passholder you get a further 10% discount at those restaurants.

Dates: The $100 Disney Gift Card can be purchased from August 29 through November 23, 2019, while supplies last; it does not expire. The $10 digital bonus must be claimed and spent by November 23, 2019; the bonus will not be valid after this date.

Check out disneyparks.disney.go/bl...nimal-kingdom/
and
Br'er Bear is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for sharing this. I’ll be interested to hear how the gift card works once it kicks off.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
zavandor
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Br'er Bear View Post
I've just noticed there's also another passholder offer which for a few DVC members might be worth looking into a little more.

From August 29 through November 23, 2019 Disney is offering a $10 digital bonus to use at a few Epcot table service locations when you purchase a $100 gift card at either Mouse Gear, Disney Traders, the Bridge Kiosk or Port of Entry. Passholders must present valid annual pass and photo ID. One Disney Gift Card can be purchased per transaction.

As it doesn't state one gift card per Passholder then maybe you can buy any number of gift cards so long as each one is a separate transaction.

And if that is the case then any DVC member who's in position to buy multiply gift cards should be able to apply those cards towards their annual dues. (Need to check the reverse to see if the gift card can be used for all things Disney like the regular gift card or if it's just a Disney Dining gift card)

So for each $100 gift card you'll receive $10 of digital bonus which you can use at either Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Garden Grill Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse or the Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room.

Therefore if you brought a total of $1,000 in gift cards and applied those towards your dues you'll receive a total $100 in digital vouchers, (just need to make sure you can use multiple digital vouchers in one transaction) plus as a Passholder you get a further 10% discount at those restaurants.

Dates: The $100 Disney Gift Card can be purchased from August 29 through November 23, 2019, while supplies last; it does not expire. The $10 digital bonus must be claimed and spent by November 23, 2019; the bonus will not be valid after this date.

Check out disneyparks.disney.go/bl...nimal-kingdom/
and
It would be too good to be true being able to use multiple digital bonuses at once. I could easily buy 2k worth of GC to pay for hotel balance and dues and dine for free at Epcot multiple times.
It must be either limited to one per AP or one per person per bill.
zavandor is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
zavandor
Earning More Ears

Mobile

I have asked Disney if there is a limit on the number of gift card an AP can buy or digital bonuses that can be used for each meal and here's the reply:

We want to thank you for being a part of our family here! You have an excellent question!≈ There is not a limit on how many gift cards or digital bonuses can be used or purchased for our Annual Passholders! You are free to purchase as many as you'd like! We hope this helps with your planning!≈
Old 5 Sep 19, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Br'er Bear
Very Serious Dibber

I've copied a thread by 2point who followed up the free $10 digital gift card bonus when annual passholders purchase a $100 gift card in Epcot.

Originally Posted by 2point View Post
I can confirm there is no restriction on using multiple bonuses for a single meal. We had a 'free' meal at Coral Reef today. I bought 14 $100 giftcards yesterday, when you activate them you get sent an email with a $10 gift card - the server can just scan the code like any normal gift card.

So that's my dues sorted and a nice meal to boot. Cheers.
Old 7 Sep 19, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
zavandor
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Another confirmation from me. Yesterday I've eaten for free at the Biergarten at Epcot. I have also scheduled Coral Reef and Akersus in the next few days, for free too.
Have you ever noticed that free food tastes better