Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
Unread 15 Aug 19, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
MEGGYJOE
Imagineer

Weather

Hi
Anybody out there now who can tell me what the weather is like out there now please.
Contemplating what footwear to buy, maybe not such a good idea if lots of rain to buy trainers.
Thanks
Unread 15 Aug 19, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

We got back yesterday and its been quite cloudy and rainy, I think forecast was the same for the rest of this week. Not all day rain but the afternoon showers were starting earlier and lasting longer. Flip flops are my preferred choice but the others wore trainers and avoided the puddles.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Finally staying at Caribbean Beach
Unread 15 Aug 19, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
MEGGYJOE
Imagineer

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
We got back yesterday and its been quite cloudy and rainy, I think forecast was the same for the rest of this week. Not all day rain but the afternoon showers were starting earlier and lasting longer. Flip flops are my preferred choice but the others wore trainers and avoided the puddles.
Thank you
Hoping for some blue skys, dont mind the afternoons showers just hope they are not prolonged. We have a few days down the beach planned.
Unread 15 Aug 19, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MEGGYJOE View Post
Thank you
Hoping for some blue skys, dont mind the afternoons showers just hope they are not prolonged. We have a few days down the beach planned.
Every morning was sunny until our last day which started cloudy.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 15 Aug 19, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
star89
Proud to wear my Ears

We are here now and it has been super hot for two weeks. The usual afternoon storm and the weather forecast has said showers popping up in places too but we have been lucky to miss those. We have both said this is the best weather we have had in Aug in the last few years. 😊😊
star89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Eeek!
Unread 15 Aug 19, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessShelly
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We also leave today. More rainy than we've had in 6 years. Comfy sandals are good because feet and shoes dry quickly. We got soaked yesterday and I'm hoping my trainers have dried out before we leave the hotel. Don't forget your ponchos!
PrincessShelly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Looking forward to another trip
Unread 15 Aug 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MEGGYJOE
Imagineer

Dont mind those heavy downpours but really hope we dont get the cloudy continuous rain that we had one November ☹️
Unread 15 Aug 19, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by PrincessShelly View Post
We also leave today. More rainy than we've had in 6 years. Comfy sandals are good because feet and shoes dry quickly. We got soaked yesterday and I'm hoping my trainers have dried out before we leave the hotel. Don't forget your ponchos!
Just goes to show how it can vary so much depending where you are, we also said we have had more rain and storms than weve ever had on previous holidays whereas poster above says theyve had better weather.
Florida Tix