Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
Holiday to Florida with Florida4less
Unread 15 Aug 19, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Somebody slap me!

I need to get my ≈≈≈≈ into gear, I should be getting everything sorted for our 10 nights in Kefalonia but I cant be bothered. If its florida I chuck in stuff knowing theres a iron, machine, dryer and I can nip to Walmart to get anything I need. I need enough clothes for 10 nights, no washing will be done. So far Ive located 3 passports and 4 of us are going! Im also worried about my dog as my in-laws are so forgetful since last year, they are looking after her. I need a good shake help! 🤯

Edited at 09:47 PM.
Sandra & co is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Kefalonia, Klefitico, Olives, and sun
Unread 15 Aug 19, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

You will get it together Sandra, and Kefalonia is beautiful have a lovely time and please conusme copius amounts of Tsatsiki for me!
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DAYS UNTIL I AM BANKRUPT AGAIN!
Unread 15 Aug 19, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
You will get it together Sandra, and Kefalonia is beautiful have a lovely time and please conusme copius amounts of Tsatsiki for me!
I will and hummus, olives and Kleftiko, Ill be ok once Im there but have zero motivation!
Unread 15 Aug 19, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Relax Sandra, soon village wine, dolmades maybe baby swordfish, gyros, real honey and yoghurt, lamb omg, olives and just everything yummy.
Labboy is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 19, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Aww don't panick you will be fine. When I get into a flap I just remind myself that it's a country with people living in it. If I forgot anything I can get it there.

Last year me and ds went to Naples and I forgot to pack pants 😱 lucky we were near the main shops so I bought some, I have to say Naples is really cheap... except for the pants 😂 big mama Italian pants at that 🤣😂🤣

Wishing you a fantastic holiday.
Unread 15 Aug 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
FamilyGWales
Imagineer

Mobile

Sandra you will be fine! If you are eating for others I would like some calamari, youvetsa, and ouzo please 😛

Originally Posted by Minnie18 View Post
Last year me and ds went to Naples and I forgot to pack pants 😱 lucky we were near the main shops so I bought some, I have to say Naples is really cheap... except for the pants 😂 big mama Italian pants at that 🤣😂🤣

Ha, this made me laugh. I had similar issue in France one year. Turns out the French ladies wear skinny lace/thread things. Not what was needed at all.
Finding anything Bridget Jones was a) challenging and b) expensive and c) maternity wear 😩
FamilyGWales is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 15 Aug 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by Minnie18 View Post
Aww don't panick you will be fine. When I get into a flap I just remind myself that it's a country with people living in it. If I forgot anything I can get it there.

Ha ha we did forget our clothes when we went to Newbury for the weekend, they were all hanging up upstairs we got in the car with our bag and left them. We managed to pop into Newbury and buy a couple of outfits, we had our underwear thank god x
Unread 15 Aug 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
Sandra you will be fine! If you are eating for others I would like some calamari, youvetsa, and ouzo please 😛

Ha, this made me laugh. I had similar issue in France one year. Turns out the French ladies wear skinny lace/thread things. Not what was needed at all.
Finding anything Bridget Jones was a) challenging and b) expensive and c) maternity wear 😩
I will take orders and then eat the lot!
Kenwood Travel