Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Aug 19, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Somebody slap me!

I need to get my ≈≈≈≈ into gear, I should be getting everything sorted for our 10 nights in Kefalonia but I can’t be bothered. If it’s florida I chuck in stuff knowing there’s a iron, machine, dryer and I can nip to Walmart to get anything I need. I need enough clothes for 10 nights, no washing will be done. So far I’ve located 3 passports and 4 of us are going! I’m also worried about my dog as my in-laws are so forgetful since last year, they are looking after her. I need a good shake help! 🤯

Edited at 09:47 PM.
Sandra & co is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

You will get it together Sandra, and Kefalonia is beautiful have a lovely time and please conusme copius amounts of Tsatsiki for me!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
You will get it together Sandra, and Kefalonia is beautiful have a lovely time and please conusme copius amounts of Tsatsiki for me!
I will and hummus, olives and Kleftiko, I’ll be ok once I’m there but have zero motivation!
Old 15 Aug 19, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Relax Sandra, soon village wine, dolmades maybe baby swordfish, gyros, real honey and yoghurt, lamb omg, olives and just everything yummy.
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Aww don't panick you will be fine. When I get into a flap I just remind myself that it's a country with people living in it. If I forgot anything I can get it there.

Last year me and ds went to Naples and I forgot to pack pants 😱 lucky we were near the main shops so I bought some, I have to say Naples is really cheap... except for the pants 😂 big mama Italian pants at that 🤣😂🤣

Wishing you a fantastic holiday.
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Sandra you will be fine! If you are eating for others I would like some calamari, youvetsa, and ouzo please 😛

Originally Posted by Minnie18 View Post
Last year me and ds went to Naples and I forgot to pack pants 😱 lucky we were near the main shops so I bought some, I have to say Naples is really cheap... except for the pants 😂 big mama Italian pants at that 🤣😂🤣

Ha, this made me laugh. I had similar issue in France one year. Turns out the French ladies wear skinny lace/thread things. Not what was needed at all.
Finding anything Bridget Jones was a) challenging and b) expensive and c) maternity wear 😩
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by Minnie18 View Post
Aww don't panick you will be fine. When I get into a flap I just remind myself that it's a country with people living in it. If I forgot anything I can get it there.

Ha ha we did forget our clothes when we went to Newbury for the weekend, they were all hanging up upstairs we got in the car with our bag and left them. We managed to pop into Newbury and buy a couple of outfits, we had our underwear thank god x
Old 15 Aug 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
Sandra you will be fine! If you are eating for others I would like some calamari, youvetsa, and ouzo please 😛

Ha, this made me laugh. I had similar issue in France one year. Turns out the French ladies wear skinny lace/thread things. Not what was needed at all.
Finding anything Bridget Jones was a) challenging and b) expensive and c) maternity wear 😩
I will take orders and then eat the lot!
Old 15 Aug 19, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Don't worry Sandra, I'm sure they have plenty of cake shops where you are going, so you can relax.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Don't worry Sandra, I'm sure they have plenty of cake shops where you are going, so you can relax.
I’ve tried Halva and Baklava and wasn’t keen on either, I am willing to try some others though. I will be ok once there but can’t be bothered, my dh just said can you sort out my clothes and wash any that need washing!