Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Tickets
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice
Unread 16 Aug 19, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
singomann
Looking for my Ears

Themeparktickets

Hi,

Just wanted to share my experience with themeparktickets .co.uk.

Searching for the cheapest tickets I could get for 14 days Disney and Universal I came across themeparktickets but reviews were limited and it's a lot of money to be gambling with so I was a little concerned. I noticed that they're owned by usrentacar who I've used before so i eventually decided to give them a go.

Ordering was fine although I didn't receive a confirmation email which was a bit worrying although I could log back into their website to see my order.

I went with standard delivery as it's another 10 for Express and here's the thing: The tickets turned up the next day <24 hours later by royal mail signed for delivery. So to anyone using this company don't pay the extra delivery charge!

You don't get nice wallets or anything like that, just a cheap plastic thing but the price was the best I could see so I'm happy with their service.
singomann is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 19, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by singomann View Post
Hi,

Just wanted to share my experience with themeparktickets .co.uk.

Searching for the cheapest tickets I could get for 14 days Disney and Universal I came across themeparktickets but reviews were limited and it's a lot of money to be gambling with so I was a little concerned. I noticed that they're owned by usrentacar who I've used before so i eventually decided to give them a go.

Ordering was fine although I didn't receive a confirmation email which was a bit worrying although I could log back into their website to see my order.

I went with standard delivery as it's another 10 for Express and here's the thing: The tickets turned up the next day <24 hours later by royal mail signed for delivery. So to anyone using this company don't pay the extra delivery charge!

You don't get nice wallets or anything like that, just a cheap plastic thing but the price was the best I could see so I'm happy with their service.
Thank you for sharing, it's always good to know when a company gives good service.

I would have no hesitation using them when their prices are the lowest, as you say they're part of the usrentacar group, same group that orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk belong to.
All Star Sports