Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 14 Aug 19, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Virgin Seat Change

I'm not sure if this is an IT error but I did have Upper Class seats booked as 7&8 A, but if I go to manage my booking it is now saying I'm in 56C & 56H but if you go to the seat map I'm still in my original seat.
Do I need to contact them do you think or leave it a few days to see if it resolves itself?
Thanks
Fiona35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I would Live Chat them or failing that text them as the same crew manage both processes.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks 😀
Will live chat them
Fiona35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
avabear
Helping Mickey

The app is buggy and often doesn’t match the desktop site (we had issues around this as well). Gave them a call and they confirmed we had the seats we’d booked and it was probably just the app being buggy. Give them a call, they were very helpful and I just felt reassured that they’d checked.
avabear is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
buddog
Helping Minnie

Mobile

I would call them to confirm.One seat on mine has actually been changed for an upcoming flight and it wouldn't let me change it back, they changed it back but reckoned they didn't know why it had changed even though I had an email off them.On a flight a good few years ago the whole lot got changed but I managed to change them back myself and it didn't happen again for that flight.
buddog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Well I called Virgin and they said my TA had downgraded me to economy class on the way home but that Virgin had it as Upper Class seats on both flights so I was advised to call the TA as they would need to sort it out.
I called Netflights who advised that they hadn't changed anything and I was booked as a Business Class flight for both segments. Netflights tried to assign me my original seats but it wouldn't let them as Virgin had me as Economy Class!
Netflights have advised that they will speak to Virgin to get this sorted and I'm waiting to hear back from them.
I guess the moral of the story is to keep checking your seats if you have pre booked!
Old 14 Aug 19, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fiona35 View Post
Well I called Virgin and they said my TA had downgraded me to economy class on the way home but that Virgin had it as Upper Class seats on both flights so I was advised to call the TA as they would need to sort it out.
I called Netflights who advised that they hadn't changed anything and I was booked as a Business Class flight for both segments. Netflights tried to assign me my original seats but it wouldn't let them as Virgin had me as Economy Class!
Netflights have advised that they will speak to Virgin to get this sorted and I'm waiting to hear back from them.
Someone is telling porkies

Ask to see the communications between the companies to prove who has their pants on fire
MarkJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Update - Netflights have called me and also emailed to advise they've been in discussions with Virgin and I'm back in my original pre booked seats 7 & 8 a but they can't tell me what happened!
It's seems strange that a month ago I was in my original pre booked seats and have been ever since they were booked in April and each month I check my seats to make sure!
Not exactly sure what happened but I'm glad it's now sorted.
Old 14 Aug 19, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Well done. You can now breathe again!

I know you will do but watch it like a hawk now.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

I posted something similar where virgin had changed my seats from PE to Economy on the return flight. I booked direct with VA and when I rang them they couldn't explain it but moved me back.
Disney Planning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List