Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Mar 21, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Loads of cuttlefish on the tide line today.
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 21, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Looked back at all these beautiful pics today and thought look just how far we've come since I posted those first pics. More normal times ahead 🤞

The beach has been my happy place over the last year x
Old 6 Jun 21, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Would not have got through the year without being able to walk through these beautiful hills. The sunshine was most welcome on yesterday’s walk.🥰
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 21, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Took the family to Hunstanton (Sunny Hunny) yesterday. It took us an hour each way (clear roads both ways) and was so nice just being on the beach again. It might look a bit rocky but when the tide is out there is a vast sandy area. I’m now in planning mode for the Summer Holiday, looking at places we can drive to for day trips around the east coast.
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 21, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We drove up to Heacham not too far from us in Norfolk. The sunset was stunning.

Very strange being in the same county as we live in seeing the sun set on the coast where as we have the sunrise on the most easterly point.
Old 10 Jun 21, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
LoopyLoo07
Very Serious Dibber

Ten minute walk from my house

LoopyLoo07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 21, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Early morning walk
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 21, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Yesterday was the 500th day in a row I've gone out for a run.

Because of various factors (morning: hungover, afternoon: entertaining friends and watching the football), I didn't get out until the evening so slogged up my favouritest local hill to catch the sunset, and it didn't disappoint.

I'm so, so lucky to have the South Downs right on my doorstep (as well as the sea a very short distance too).

(Please excuse the sweaty bloke ruining the view 😂 )

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 21, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Got the week off so am sitting in our garden enjoying the sun 😁

Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 21, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Michyloulou View Post
Took the family to Hunstanton (Sunny Hunny) yesterday. It took us an hour each way (clear roads both ways) and was so nice just being on the beach again. It might look a bit rocky but when the tide is out there is a vast sandy area. I’m now in planning mode for the Summer Holiday, looking at places we can drive to for day trips around the east coast.

We also went to Sunny Hunny the other day with the kids. Had a great time! About an hours drive for us too and stopped off at Sandringham beforehand to check out the new woodland park (again, brilliant!). We had doughnuts & ice drinks from Hunny and won some toys on the 2p machines. We are also thinking of doing more of Norfolk coast on our weekends off xx
kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List