Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 9 Apr 21, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
babynugget
slightly serious Dibber

Disney tickets July

Well looking at the Disney availability calendar today and seeing almost the whole of June as orange - no Hollywood studios availability - we’ve paid for our theme park tickets and got our reference numbers to link! We’d planned to keep the deposit only to a lot closer but lost our nerve today, especially as we have 4 teens that are desperate to ride rise of the resistance! We fly in July (hopefully!) anyone else planning their park days for July?

I’m getting little feelings of excitement now
Old 9 Apr 21, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
supermumof3
Serious Dibber

We're due to fly July 17th. Our tickets were carried over from last years cancelled holiday so I booked our park days month ago...seemed a bit strange deciding where we are going so far in advance but it's all adding to the excitement now! With each passing day I'm more hopeful we'll be able to get there...so much so I upgraded our plane seats yesterday - I hope I'm not going to regret it enjoy your planning!
Old 11 Apr 21, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

We booked ours yesterday. Fingers crossed we all get to go. It all felt a bit too real. (Last year, I never got to buying tickets - just the deposit.) Hoping the disappointment won’t be too painful if we can’t.
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 21, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando Soon
Imagineer

We booked all our park days around last September I think. Our trip last year got cancelled like everyone else, so we had our Disney tickets fully paid for so just booked them. Must have a look on the app to remind myself what we are doing when
Old 11 Apr 21, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
babynugget
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by supermumof3 View Post
We're due to fly July 17th. Our tickets were carried over from last years cancelled holiday so I booked our park days month ago...seemed a bit strange deciding where we are going so far in advance but it's all adding to the excitement now! With each passing day I'm more hopeful we'll be able to get there...so much so I upgraded our plane seats yesterday - I hope I'm not going to regret it enjoy your planning!
Ohh how exciting! You fly the day after us then. I’m loving being able to actually start booking bits and bob’s now and feel like it could actually happen this time! It’s our 3rd date now so hopefully third time lucky