Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 15 Mar 21, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
hscx3boys
VIP Dibber

Same problem, always engaged, then a 90min hold time So I had to hang up, will try again today. Chat was very disappointing last week as they would not look into my points as asked just gave me a generic answer and told me to phone to cancel Reservations then a CM would be able to advise me on the points, where as I wanted to know which points were where so I would know what I wanted to cancel. Like most of you I have had to cancel so many times, have sold some points and just now need to know what is what as it’s become so complicated.
hscx3boys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 21, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by arielrocks View Post
I still use the free at&t number.

Last time I posted it I got in trouble from the mods for some
Reason. So don’t want to break any rules again.
The 0800 free phone number is on the back of the card, that's what I use
Old 16 Mar 21, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by hscx3boys View Post
Same problem, always engaged, then a 90min hold time So I had to hang up, will try again today. Chat was very disappointing last week as they would not look into my points as asked just gave me a generic answer and told me to phone to cancel Reservations then a CM would be able to advise me on the points, where as I wanted to know which points were where so I would know what I wanted to cancel. Like most of you I have had to cancel so many times, have sold some points and just now need to know what is what as it’s become so complicated.
I never phone. I have used chat for everything. Changing bookings, cancelling bookings, changing lead names, sorting all my points etc maybe I have been lucky.
I was 50 minutes on chat today but the CM was great.
Old 3 May 21, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Mobile

I couldn’t get Chat today so called MS to alter the lead name on a booking. I started to call at 2pm and got through at 2.32pm despite being told my wait time was 2 minutes all the way through. The CM was surprised our actual call was so short but I did have all the information to hand. I was finished by 2.35pm.