Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 May 21, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Wolverine24
I want to go now!

I'm about to pay the deposit for August next year.

We're going to stay at the Doubletree by Hilton @ Seaworld for the first week and then the Royal Pacific, Universal for the second week.

I've upgraded to a Tower room at the Doubletree and a Club Level room at the Royal Pacific.

We're paying £5337 for 2 adults and a 16 year old. We're booking through 'Your Florida Holiday' as they have amazing reviews and were also over £2000 cheaper than Ocean Florida who we are booked with to go this year - even losing the deposit with OF, we are still saving over £1000 on the price they want to change to next year for exactly the same quote!

I'm just waiting to hear back from OF to see if we can get a refund of our deposit or at least a credit note?

Hope you find a great deal! x
Wolverine24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 21, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

We have just booked for 9th July 2022. We've gone with TUI because we had a summer holiday booked with them for this summer that we needed to move. We are 2 adults and 3 children (16, 13 & 7) and have paid £5300 for flights and 2 weeks at Blue Tree Resort. I know we probably could have got cheaper but we're very happy with this. So excited!
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 21, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Also booked for next August with ever after holidays.
Flying VA from Heathrow to MCO direct, 5 nights yacht club with tickets, then 11 nights villa Solara resort. Could likely have got a bit cheaper if we’d waited or DIY’d - but the excellent customer service from EAH makes it worthwhile IMHO, plus we really wanted to secure a particular villa before it got booked. They have also said they can apply any Disney offer to the booking if one is released and it applies to the resort we are staying at.
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 21, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Petalnick
Proud to wear my Ears

We have booked for July 2022.2 adults and 2 children

Flights Heathrow - Miami and fully insured SUV - £2500 Virginfly drive

Plan to have 2 nights in Miami Hotel and then have booked a condo at Windsor Palms - £950 for 12 nights through VRBO

We may do DVC for 4 nights or book any Disney Uk deals that come up and shorten our VRBO Stay.

We have booked our Disney tickets through attraction tickets and paid more for them to be fully refundable Just in case. Will book other park tickets later on

Overall I am happy with what we have paid so far for it being the school holidays for us.
Petalnick is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 21, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
dangallimore
Imagineer

thanks, everyone. I've got some ideas now about costs.

Going to spend tomorrow getting some prices and hopefully get something booked!
Old 8 May 21, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyGilly
Earning My Ears

Hi booked May 2022 with tui premium economy from Newcastle for 2 weeks

Davy Crocket Ranch June 2018, June 2015, 2005
DisneyGilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 21, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Noodle500
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dangallimore View Post
thanks, everyone. I've got some ideas now about costs.

Going to spend tomorrow getting some prices and hopefully get something booked!
Hi are you a member of Virgin Flying Club?
Don't forget discount even if searching online for Virgin Holidays

Edited at 08:54 AM.
Noodle500 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 21, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We’re booked for august 22 through Virgin holidays. Think booked in Jan or Feb.

Flydrive with Virgin heathrow to Miami, full size suv and 2 nights hard rock club level, 2 adults and 2 teens (16 & 14) £4000. Then have 2 nights at Pop century, which we moved from Feb this year, and 11 nights in a Villa. Have a 2 day Disney ticket (only paid for 1 day as the other day was left from non expiry tickets in 2019), 14 day universal 3 park & Discovery Cove non swim ultimates. Have the lounge at Heathrow booked (again, moved from last years trip) and just need to book our hotel for arrival night in Miami and we’re sorted. Oh, and pay for it 😂😂

Edited at 08:57 AM.
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 21, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

So far just booked a fly drive with virgin Heathrow to Miami August 2022. 2 adults, 12 year old and 9 year old with economy delight seats both ways and fully insured SUV £3.4K. Only paid a deposit so far. Nothing else booked and still undecided whether just to do universal, discovery cove and miss Disney. Not been in August before but my eldest starts secondary in September this year and don’t want to take him out. I was dreading this day because of the prices but happy to switch to Miami for such a saving. Same flights from Manchester where we usually fly from are £5.7k for economy classic ! Definitely want some nights at hard rock and then either a villa or Disney depending on what we decide to do. Any offers from Disney may help with that decision!
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 21, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
We’ve got a Flydrive early august from Heathrow to Miami, 2 adults and 2 kids for about £3400 after points and flying club discount. The car is only basic so will have to get another. So with a premium suv 22 nights I reckon it’s about £4300. That’s way more than I had planned and it may well bite me on the a*** later when BA release their prices but I was concerned about availability for 2022. I’ve thrown the dice and will just see what happens.

Edited at 12:00 PM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List