Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 28 Jun 20, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
aliant1977
Trading Disney Pins

Closest Shops to Lindfields

Hi

We've booked our villa after cancelling this year and we're staying at Lindfields. Looking for the closest supermarkets, restaurants and takeaways and whether or not any of them are within walking distance. We're staying on Dickens Circle if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance!
aliant1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
prt2
Very Serious Dibber

Nothing within walking distance to my recall. There is Rolling Oaks with a Target and Publix a couple of minutes drive along the 192. Also plenty of different restaurants. Manny Chophouse a little closer and lots of choice including Walmart on I27.Plenty of restaurants and takeaways dotted along the 192. I think you would d finitel6 need to drive to all of these.
prt2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

The closest will be Publix on the 192 Aldi and Rolling Oaks where you will find Target as well as other stores Restaurants etc Margaretaville
Also has shops restaurants and a cinema none of it walkable in my opinion in Florida heat but 5 mins in the car
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

As above nothing is walkable but plenty of choices within a very short drive. I would reccomend the Publix at Summer Bay west on 192 (and across from Aldi) over the one east on 192 across from Target at Rolling Oak. The Walmart on H27 at Cagen's Crossing is the same distance as the Old Lake Wilson one east on 192 but less touristy and crowded. There are too many restaurants to mention within a 10 minute drive.
Old 28 Jun 20, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Also a Panara Bread and a Starbucks very close to Lindfeilds BLD on the 192
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
As others have said nothing really in walking distance but to expand on DonnaD's comment.

On the 192 you'll find Manny’s, Longhorn, Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, Texas Roadhouse, Red Lobster, Joes Crab Shack, Bonefish Grill, Outback, Carrabbas, Millers Ale House, Cracker Barrel, Red Robin, Applebees, Hooters, Fords, Culvers - bound to have missed a couple. More at Sunset Walk, Margaritaville which I haven’t caught up with yet.

All these within 10 minute drive of each other.

Mick
Old 1 Jul 20, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Ulta at Rolling Oaks is always on my list!, DH sits outside or goes in Dollar Tree. Longhorns is very good on the same plot.
Old 1 Jul 20, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
Ulta at Rolling Oaks is always on my list!, DH sits outside or goes in Dollar Tree. Longhorns is very good on the same plot.
Olga

I know the external seating arrangements at about 10 branches of B&BW

Needless to say that Longhorn is fairly familiar too.

Mick
Old 1 Jul 20, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Olga

I know the external seating arrangements at about 10 branches of B&BW

Needless to say that Longhorn is fairly familiar too.

Mick
Another well trained man! My DH can’t stand the smells from B&BW. He waits outside quite happily! 🤗
Old 1 Jul 20, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

DH is a happy Mann as I now use BBW at Posner Park he wanders around Dicks while I go in there Michaels and Dollar Tree