Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 31 Mar 21, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
jliebnitz
Proud to wear my Ears

I've just asked them to confirm that I can exchange my voucher for tickets when we get there in July 2022 as we don't want to be in the position that the voucher is refused. They've replied saying it'll be ok as long as they are for 2020 Explorer tickets, which ours are.

If there's any issue when we get there next year, I'll be showing them that message!
jliebnitz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 21, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Radel
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Just had an e-mail from yesterday saying that they were refunding our Seaworld tickets
Fingers crossed the money makes it into our account
Radel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 21, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Icey
Excited about Disney

Just received this in an email from klook.

This is an important notification from KLOOK.

Regarding your booking - Universal Orlando™ 2 or 3 Park Explorer Ticket, kindly be informed that the validity of the voucher has been extended to Dec 31 2022, you may use the voucher from now on, please be advised that the 1st usage of the 2020 & 2021 Explorer Ticket products must occur on/before December 31, 2022

Good news to have it confirmed from klook themselves
Icey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 21, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
jliebnitz
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Icey View Post

Regarding your booking - Universal Orlando™ 2 or 3 Park Explorer Ticket, kindly be informed that the validity of the voucher has been extended to Dec 31 2022, you may use the voucher from now on, please be advised that the 1st usage of the 2020 & 2021 Explorer Ticket products must occur on/before December 31, 2022

Just got the same email! Good news 😀
jliebnitz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 21, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Had the same message as well - woo hoo! We'll use ours 2022.
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 21, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
RachaelC
VIP Dibber

I got the same email too. That’s good news if our holiday this year doesn’t end up going ahead
RachaelC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 21, 01:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Brommy
I have Ears

Question

I’ve also had this email but I’m concerned about Universal actually honouring Klook’s statement. Any advice to ensure the six 2020 vouchers (stated as ‘guaranteed by hotelbeds’) will definitely be exchangeable for physical tickets in October 2022?

I also have six 2020 SeaWorld, Aquatica & Busch Gardens combo tickets via Klook (again ‘guaranteed by hotelbeds’), but their validity has not yet been extended. Any advice on ensuring their extension to end of 2022 or applying for a refund?

Advice gratefully received.
Brommy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 21, 06:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Icey
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Brommy View Post
I’ve also had this email but I’m concerned about Universal actually honouring Klook’s statement. Any advice to ensure the six 2020 vouchers (stated as ‘guaranteed by hotelbeds’) will definitely be exchangeable for physical tickets in October 2022?

I also have six 2020 SeaWorld, Aquatica & Busch Gardens combo tickets via Klook (again ‘guaranteed by hotelbeds’), but their validity has not yet been extended. Any advice on ensuring their extension to end of 2022 or applying for a refund?

Advice gratefully received.
Universal have extended all their UK explorer tickets until the end of next year wherever you bought them from, not just from Klook.

I sent seaworld a message on the contact us part on their website and they confirmed i could use my seaworld/ Busch gardens ticket until end of dec 2022. They asked to see ticket so I sent them a screenshot of it and they said they were extended. You can try that to give you peace of mind.

Klook were really good at giving out refunds last year but seems to not be so easy now. You can try if you send them them proof of your cancelled flights and keep pushing them if they say no to begin keep pushing them.
Icey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 21, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Brommy
I have Ears

Universal have extended all their UK explorer tickets until the end of next year wherever you bought them from, not just from Klook.

I sent seaworld a message on the contact us part on their website and they confirmed i could use my seaworld/ Busch gardens ticket until end of dec 2022. They asked to see ticket so I sent them a screenshot of it and they said they were extended. You can try that to give you peace of mind.

Klook were really good at giving out refunds last year but seems to not be so easy now. You can try if you send them them proof of your cancelled flights and keep pushing them if they say no to begin keep pushing them.
That’s fantastic, thank you.

I will message SeaWorld and be sure to print off any response that confirms the extension to Dec 2022. I’m also inclined to contact Universal for the same assurance and proof. I wouldn’t want to face the wrong Universal customer services employee only armed with “but the DIBB said so”!

Unfortunately two of my group of six won’t be able to be with us next year (expected pregnancy or new baby) so I’m now wondering whether to contact Klook regarding a refund on two of the six Universal combo and SeaWorld tickets I have?
Old 6 May 21, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Brommy
I have Ears

Hi again. Using their ‘contact us’ form, I sent SeaWorld a clear and concise message, including my booking and park combo ticket numbers, asking if they could confirm extension to Dec 22 but after one week I’ve had no acknowledgement or response. How long did it take for SeaWorld to respond to your message, please?