Notices
UK Holiday Planning & Days Out For UK Holiday planning and experiences

Old 25 Mar 21, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

Camping in Dorset and maybe somewhere in Wales (if they let us in), longleat centre parcs in September and a trip to London for a few days in August.
Old 25 Mar 21, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

We have 2 trips to the IOW booked. Self catering houses for both trips back to the houses we have been before. Can’t wait for the lovey walks, beaches and family time in the open air with the kids.
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
sparrow
Imagineer

Several trips to Exmouth in Devon planned and One week in Holywell Bay Cornwall.
Old 25 Mar 21, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Probably Central London with DD&DSIL
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Fort Augustus for us again. We went there for the first time last November, just got there by the skin of our teeth before Nic Sturgeon changed the tiers!

Stunning one bed apartment (though there are two beds also), owners not taking deposit as fed up with constant refunds, nice village on shores of Loch Ness, within walking distance to several pubs, a handful of shops and stunning scenery. I thought Perthshire was lovely but I think this area slightly beats it. We had some cracking drives in November (one to Mallaig and Silver Sands of Mhorar, a past holiday memory for DH), and another drive to Isle of Skye, stopping to have a look at the railway bridge in the Harry Potter movies. Amazing drives, roads are in great condition, however DH has informed me this won't be the case in summer, says it will be nose to tail! Fair enjoyed our blast in the car.

There are mountains and lochs round just about every bend and can't wait to go back. They haven't inflated the price of the apartment either, just £80 a night so can't complain at that.
MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
lisa12000___
VIP Dibber

Northumberland and the NE for us. Spending three nights in Newcastle (partners family from there) and we will head over to Whitley bay for a day then Uo to Alnwick for 5 nights where we will base ourselves but travel over to Berwick, Farne islands and possibly up to saint abbs which is the town they used for new Asgard in the avengers films - we have found so much we want to do that I’m not sure we have enough time haha

It was £700 for the 8 nights in nice hotels
lisa12000___ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
£560 in Ambleside for 4nights in a family room and I’m tempted! 🤔
But not tempted enough to book it😁.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Mqt
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Probably won’t bother this year. Hoping with everything crossed we can get back to Anna Maria for some extended stays before the year is out (Come on! ).

Last year, we did venture to Whitby and Richmond. Both accommodations were newly done and lovely. We then went to Corfu in September. I just haven’t got the heart for it this year and will wait until we can get back to the USA.
Mqt is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
But not tempted enough to book it😁.
Because I’m scared, Paid more than that for 3 of us last time, I’m scared of going away while the virus is still there! Going to ask my kids and dh if they want to go. I’m not sure 🤔
Old 25 Mar 21, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mqt View Post
Probably won’t bother this year. Hoping with everything crossed we can get back to Anna Maria for some extended stays before the year is out (Come on! ).

Last year, we did venture to Whitby and Richmond. Both accommodations were newly done and lovely. We then went to Corfu in September. I just haven’t got the heart for it this year and will wait until we can get back to the USA.
I’d love to go back to Anna Maria island 🌴