Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 25 Mar 21, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Hype Lucky Dip Backpacks

As some of us use backpacks for the parks I thought there might be some interest for this offer.

It’s two backpacks from Hype for 17.99 - usually 19.99 but there’s a 10% off code on the site right now. It’s a lucky dip so you can receive any pattern in their standard backpack range.

uk.justhype/collections/...k-lucky-dip-x2

I did a quick search and couldn’t see this listed but if it’s a duplicate post, mods please remove
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

I will try this one but hope i am luckier than with the Accessorise offer!
Old 25 Mar 21, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

I think most of the prints look okay tbh! I guess it just depends on if you’re fussed about the style.

I think their backpacks are a good size and will be good enough for work or parks.
Old 1 Apr 21, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Highly disappointed with the bags I received
both are in the sale anyway so I could have brought them individually for less and the full price of each would have been £24.99 so the set was not worth the £60 they advertised either

they are going in the donations box so doesn't really matter that the designs aren't great but I wouldn't bother with the lucky dip ones again and just but from the sale directly.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 21, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker's Fluff
Imagineer

I looked at these. My son ordered the space patch one for £9, it came and he had an email saying he had a £3 credit with them so he ordered something for his GF. He didn’t want to chance the lucky dip one. Would love to see photos of lucky dip ones though.

1997/1998 Quality Inn.2006 Villa.2007&2008Fairfield
2013 LBV Resort and Spa 2015 Sheraton Times Sq.NY.
2016 Barcelo Teguise Beach 2016 Trump Int Toronto
2016 Xmas in NY.2018 LBV Resort And Spa 2019 Croatia Venice and Boston
Beaker's Fluff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 21, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mandco View Post
Highly disappointed with the bags I received
both are in the sale anyway so I could have brought them individually for less and the full price of each would have been £24.99 so the set was not worth the £60 they advertised either

they are going in the donations box so doesn't really matter that the designs aren't great but I wouldn't bother with the lucky dip ones again and just but from the sale directly.
Ahh sorry to hear you didn’t like the designs. Though if I’m reading right, the price of two in the sale would’ve been £24.99, but you paid less than that or am I missing something?

I think the value is based on the full price item.

I haven’t actually received mine, though I think that is more to do corona etc as I’ve had a few parcels delayed. Though hype have been good in offering a replacement or refund. I’m happy to wait for now.

Personally for me even if the value comes out at £20 it’s less than I paid and two backpacks for £20 is good value to me. I’m not fussed on patterns as I’ll use for work and the parks.

I think roughly a backpack for £10 or less is cheap.

Edited at 04:37 PM.
Old 1 Apr 21, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Beaker's Fluff View Post
I looked at these. My son ordered the space patch one for £9, it came and he had an email saying he had a £3 credit with them so he ordered something for his GF. He didn’t want to chance the lucky dip one. Would love to see photos of lucky dip ones though.
Will pop a pic on once mine arrives
Old 1 Apr 21, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
I looked at the lucky dip but instead just ordered 4 of the sale bags at £7.19 so I could pick the designs. They arrived today together with free small black pencil cases and a tote bag.

I try and pick up bargains throughout the year and they are put up in the loft ready for the Christmas Mission Kids Appeal. Thanks for posting or I wouldn't have realised there was a sale on
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 21, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mel49 View Post
I looked at the lucky dip but instead just ordered 4 of the sale bags at £7.19 so I could pick the designs. They arrived today together with free small black pencil cases and a tote bag.

I try and pick up bargains throughout the year and they are put up in the loft ready for the Christmas Mission Kids Appeal. Thanks for posting or I wouldn't have realised there was a sale on
No worries! That’s awesome! 4 bags for under £29 is a fab deal. I’m so pleased they’re going to a good cause too. I do think generally the bags I’ve had from hype are good quality.
Old 1 Apr 21, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
Ahh sorry to hear you didn’t like the designs. Though if I’m reading right, the price of two in the sale would’ve been £24.99, but you paid less than that or am I missing something?

sorry I didn't explain it very well the 2 bags I got are £6.99 & £7.99 in the sale so if I'd brought them directly I would have only paid £13.48 but as I got them on the lucky dip deal I paid £17.99

I got the disco squiggle uk.justhype/collections/...-core-backpack

and retro statues
uk.justhype/collections/...atues-backpack

even at full price they would have been £44.99 so a lot less than the £60 the value the luckydip at

I wasn't bothered that they were sale ones but there are some much nicer ones which work out cheaper so the luckydip was a bit of a bum deal this time but that's the chance you take.

I'll def be buying more for the donations box as the quality is great but I'll just pick which ones in future
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List