Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 7 Apr 21, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Good prices for Anthem of the Seas

Just checked Royal Caribbean and it’s under £1000 pp balcony cabin for 6 night British Isles cruise in Aug calling at Belfast and Liverpool. Inside and ocean view cheaper still. Mum and dad have always wanted a big family cruise on this one as so much to do. Decisions decisions !
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Gull View Post
Just checked Royal Caribbean and it’s under £1000 pp balcony cabin for 6 night British Isles cruise in Aug calling at Belfast and Liverpool. Inside and ocean view cheaper still. Mum and dad have always wanted a big family cruise on this one as so much to do. Decisions decisions !
They're selling the inside rooms then? Yesterday they were greyed out completely with no prices on them.
If it's something your parents have always wanted, book it! What are you waiting for? ;-)

Joa
Old 7 Apr 21, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

You’re as bad as my mum 😂 Still waiting on DCL - why are they so late lol. Mum and dad already booked Princess for Sep as they have a load of credit to use.

Ideally wanted NCL Greek Isles this year and now can’t decide which British Isles to do - MSC looks good with drinks and gratuities incl. 😄
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Plus DS is a cadet with P&O/Cunard so I get good deals but they’re sticking to fully vaccinated just now ☹️ Hoping just DH and I can get a late booking when DS gets his next ship after qualifying in Aug. So maybe I can butter up mum and dad with Anthem and they can watch DD later on ! 😂
Old 7 Apr 21, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

I was looking at them this morning, probably July for us, the only thing that’s putting me off is one of the Ports is Belfast and we live 10 miles down the road😂😂😂
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
icf75
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Gull View Post
That seems a high price, I have an ultra spacious ocean view on allure August £800pp 7 nights (are balcony rooms that much higher?). Although I doubt I will be going

Edited at 10:50 AM.
icf75 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Originally Posted by icf75 View Post
That seems a high price, I have an ultra spacious ocean view on allure August £800pp 7 nights (are balcony rooms that much higher?). Although I doubt I will be going
I thought it was a good price for the ship and it’s per person so only just over £4K for me for 4 people in 2 cabins incl gratuities as only £132 gratuities per room as well.
Old 7 Apr 21, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Does anyone know RCs vaccination policy ? Can’t find it on their website. Been stuck in queue on phone for ages.

Oh well, eventually got through and they are wanting fully vaccinated for over 18’s, unders a negative test, ok for me DH and youngest DD but 27 year old DD probably not be done. How disappointing 😢

Edited at 11:31 AM.
Old 7 Apr 21, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

What I would like to know is what will they accept as proof a that an individual has had their vaccine?
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
What I would like to know is what will they accept as proof a that an individual has had their vaccine?
Exactly ! As there is nothing so far how do they know we will have proof ? I have a small bit of card showing my first dose and my second appointment in June. Mum and dad got a phone call for their appointment, were given nothing to show they’d had theirs and waiting on a call for their 2nd at the beginning of May. Presumably they been told by the government somethings in the works ?

Edit: DSs partner works in a hospital and is fully vaccinated but has no proof yet either. The government keep changing their minds on passports so no idea what’s what.

Edited at 12:40 PM.