Old 23 Apr 21, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Aww thanks for reading and commenting. ❤️

Me too. Have you got some plans in your head? Mine is full of Halloween, Christmas, February, Summer, October... pretty much any of the school holidays other than Easter, I’d settle for just one of those though 😂😂
i always have plans, even if no trip is booked, drives my hubby mad
We have next year booked, end of nov into dec for the christmas bits. Hoping for a september trip the year after for some halloween and water parks with the warmer weather. It will be nice when flights finally start moving again, then the planning will really be in full force.
Firstxmastrip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 21, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Firstxmastrip View Post
i always have plans, even if no trip is booked, drives my hubby mad
We have next year booked, end of nov into dec for the christmas bits. Hoping for a september trip the year after for some halloween and water parks with the warmer weather. It will be nice when flights finally start moving again, then the planning will really be in full force.
That sounds very like me too 😂

Christmas time is lovely, Disney is so magical with all the decorations and events. I’d love to go to universal over the holidays as well but it didn’t really fit in our festive trip. You should manage to get some not to busy times with those dates, over Christmas and new year was pretty busy when we did it but we still had an amazing time.

Fitting in a wee September trip would be great. Fingers crossed for you. I’ve never been for Halloween but definitely next year for the weeks holidays unless anything magically fits my budget for this year.
Old 24 Apr 21, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
That sounds very like me too 😂

Christmas time is lovely, Disney is so magical with all the decorations and events. I’d love to go to universal over the holidays as well but it didn’t really fit in our festive trip. You should manage to get some not to busy times with those dates, over Christmas and new year was pretty busy when we did it but we still had an amazing time.

Fitting in a wee September trip would be great. Fingers crossed for you. I’ve never been for Halloween but definitely next year for the weeks holidays unless anything magically fits my budget for this year.
haha I've got so any future trips planned lol

Yeah we like the temperature that time of year, some warm days but not too hot. Universal is great at xmas time with the grinch show and things. Its definitely got busier that time of year over the past few years but still not manic.

The halloween party is great, the best one imo. We haven't been in september for about 14 years, its just too hot for us but i would love to do a holiday of waterparks, beach and water rides with the warmer weather. Doubt we could handle long park days in the heat though so would probably cut back on them for that trip i think.

Fingers crossed for the halloween trip for you!
Firstxmastrip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 21, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
The plans you have for your September trip sound great. Very chilled and perfect for the heat.