Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Apr 21, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
sixpence18
Serious Dibber

Can you do drop off at Volcano Bay?

I know volanco bay does not have dedicated parking , you have to park at city walk and get bus.

Is there anyway to drop people at VB? For example, we will be going hopefully with our baby. It would be good for my husband to drop me and baby at the park then he goes and parks the car. We could set up etc whilst he’s parking.
sixpence18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
clyde106
Earning More Ears

Technically, yes and no. VB doesn't let any cars go to the park, you can only get there via a Universal bus.

If you go by car, you park in the multi-storey at CityWalk as you would if you were visiting Islands of Adventure or Studios, and then get the Universal bus to VB. For drop off, you can get dropped off at the usual drop-off point at CityWalk and get the bus over to VB.

I think if you're just doing it to get set up whilst your husband parks then it won't save you any time, as by the time you've walked from the drop-off point to the bus your husband will have parked up.

Don't be put-off by the bus though, you never have to wait for one and its literally a 60-second ride to VB. Always extremely clean, open, and air conditioned. You're going to love VB too, it's our favourite waterpark we've ever been too
clyde106 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

You can’t get anywhere near volcano bay by car, you need to park in one of the multi-storey car parks( there is designated volcano bay parking) you then get a bus from there to the drop off point get off the bus go thru security go down into the tunnel then up in the escalator and your there
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
sixpence18
Serious Dibber

Ok thank you! It’s the thought of being on a bus with a screaming baby with all the stuff we’d need that puts me off. But that’s the risk we’d take I guess! Thanks for the replies though
sixpence18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sixpence18 View Post
I know volanco bay does not have dedicated parking , you have to park at city walk and get bus.

Is there anyway to drop people at VB? For example, we will be going hopefully with our baby. It would be good for my husband to drop me and baby at the park then he goes and parks the car. We could set up etc whilst he’s parking.
You can drop them off at Aventura and if they walk on the path by the pool, they can exit the gate and go into VB. the security checkpoint where buses are dropped off is right outside that gate, and the walk into VB is 5 mins down a path, through a themed tunnel and up an escalator.

Edited at 09:47 PM.
YorkshireT is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
You can drop them off at Aventura and if they walk on the path by the pool, they can exit the gate and go into VB. the security checkpoint where buses are dropped off is right outside that gate, and the walk into VB is 5 mins down a path, through a themed tunnel and up an escalator.

I never knew this - that’s a great tip for dropping off close to VB
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 21, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
clyde106
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Doh! I completely forgot about this and we stayed at Aventura for 2 weeks in 2019
clyde106 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List