Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 1 May 21, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

Wondering how full the June flight would have been? Plan might be to run full flights from 1st July rather than half full from June?

Looks like the states might not let us in before June/July. The more international travel we let in the more chance of USA saying no as we might become home of the connecting flight from Europe to the USA...
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 21, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Keegan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Isaacsmummy View Post
At what point do we worry for august then...
Well the borders are shut and they haven't given any indication on dates they may open. Everything on dates was purely speculation from UK Media, so i would just assume everything is cancelled until you hear otherwise.

We've decided not to rebook until the US have actually opened up to travel to avoid the disappointment.
Keegan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 21, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
AnnaB
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Isaacsmummy View Post
At what point do we worry for august then...
I wouldn’t worry I’m sure the borders will be open by then. We have September booked so if June doesn’t happen I have high hopes for September
AnnaB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 21, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
dopeysfriend
Earning My Ears

My 24 May LHR to MCO VA not cancelled yet!
dopeysfriend is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 21, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
rumble in the states seems biden is looking to the 4th of july
the man likes his important dates
he apparently announcing the road ahead for the usa this week
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 21, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

People are querying this on fb and someone got this reply from virgin when she asked - Sorry for any confusion caused by this. Please don't worry your flight is still going ahead as planned, we have removed the availability to buy any further tickets as we are reviewing our flying schedule for June and waiting for an update regarding international travel to the US from the government.
Old 2 May 21, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Frankie & gang
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
People are querying this on fb and someone got this reply from virgin when she asked - Sorry for any confusion caused by this. Please don't worry your flight is still going ahead as planned, we have removed the availability to buy any further tickets as we are reviewing our flying schedule for June and waiting for an update regarding international travel to the US from the government.
Hopefully same for my 21 May flight!
Old 2 May 21, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Darlmagic
First POST

Spoke to a Virgin Rep about a month ago now, after changing flights for the fourth time and she said that they think Biden will open the borders on 4th July as long as there are no other major breakouts.
Darlmagic is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List